This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dtripp3 View Post
    No way the hangover and avatar are remakes?!?! thats awesome I'd like to watch the originals

You really are serious, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      You really are serious, right?
      No not even joking I really have no idea. I'm not a big movie buff, occasionally I'll watch one cause it looks cool.

Comment

Well, it all starts with this program called photoshop, and it being used by people called graphic designers with access to all the different pictures on the internet...

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
          Well, it all starts with this program called photoshop, and it being used by people called graphic designers with access to all the different pictures on the internet...
          Well I don't need to me spoken to as if I'm retarded, I really didn't know so I asked a question. On the other side tho someone has some serious PS skills.

Comment

Cool movie posters, those would look sick on aged paper with all the trimmings.

Farbin GTFO and go finish your swap ;)
            Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
            If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
            Originally posted by J3M93
            This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Those movie posters are sick.
              From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
              Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                If you found high enough resolution ones, I'm sure you could print some.

IF you did, I'd be very interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                  not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                  Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

That is freaking hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Dtripp3 View Post
                      Well I don't need to me spoken to as if I'm retarded, I really didn't know so I asked a question. On the other side tho someone has some serious PS skills.
                      welcome to R3v

this eggplant has thicker skin than you
                      BRUTE

Comment

I don't know why, but comparing somebody to an eggplant just made me lol so hard.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                            I don't know why, but comparing somebody to an eggplant just made me lol so hard.
                            because eggplants look so fcking dumb and purple. like barney.
                            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                            IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Well, I'm not usually one for this kinda style of cars...but this is so appealing to me.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Some BBS love, thought these pictures where cool. Sorry if the big pictures pissed any of you off.

This is where I snatched them from:http://hitthewave.wordpress.com/2009...s-wheels-info/
                                Last edited by Brilliantrot 318is; 06-18-2012, 09:28 PM.
                                Transaction Feedback: -click here
                                [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                                [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Working...
                                X