Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Sick! I've wanted to add an eel to my tank but my water flow is too high... Are those real plants!?

Shit, my tank is so dirty compared to yours lol. I went out of town and had a crazy algae bloom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    Anyone into fresh water aquariums?

Excuse how dirty it is, I've been neglecting the up keep

I've got a 15 gallon tank that has some snails, mollies, sword tail and a dragon goby which is an eel

Its night time in these pics thats usually when the eel comes out

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    This Is Pictures.

Anyone into fresh water aquariums?

Excuse how dirty it is, I've been neglecting the up keep

Leave a comment:

• ALYKZANDYR
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe G View Post
    ^looks good, but I agree re: overexposure.

Where in Missouri are you? I'm in KC, don't think I've seen your car anywhere around here...not that I'm aware of all KC e30s haha.
    I'm in Columbia, i've seen a few e30s around town since I moved there in April.
    At some point I need to get photoshop and learn to use it.

Leave a comment:

• flyboyx
    replied
    Originally posted by SkiFree View Post
    There isn't, it's pretty ugly. Should have gotten something tubular though ... even ebay specials.

I'm with you on the car-art though. It sounds good in theory, in practice kinda falls apart. My wife would not be a fan either.
    i wonder what the Maserati manifolds look like? they should bolt up since the engine is the same.

Leave a comment:

• SkiFree
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Can the heat shields be removed from the exhaust? Might be something sexier under there...

I was going to make some "car-art" with some old parts, but the flywheel / crank alone felt like I would want to throw it out the window after moving it a few times, so I scrapped that plan... Didnt help that my plan was to use the combo of the flywheel / crank and broken wheel as a table of sorts was only 20" off the ground haha
    There isn't, it's pretty ugly. Should have gotten something tubular though ... even ebay specials.

I'm with you on the car-art though. It sounds good in theory, in practice kinda falls apart. My wife would not be a fan either.

Leave a comment:

• Joe G
    replied
    ^looks good, but I agree re: overexposure.

Where in Missouri are you? I'm in KC, don't think I've seen your car anywhere around here...not that I'm aware of all KC e30s haha.

Leave a comment:

• ALYKZANDYR
    replied
    Some of the better pics of my car from a roll of film I shot the other week. I think i should've run faster shutter speed as there is some over exposure.

Leave a comment:

• ThatM20Guy
    replied
    That Subaru pic is awesome!

Leave a comment:

• D.Martijn
    replied
    Originally posted by jmg View Post
    Great photos, D.Martijn!
    Seriously cool pictures! Thanks for posting them up. I'd love to get out there someday.
    Thank you guys, I appreciate the nice comments!

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Seriously cool pictures! Thanks for posting them up. I'd love to get out there someday.

Had a fun photoshoot at work. The client bought a blown F430 engine and wanted it gussied up to put in his house as "art".

Can the heat shields be removed from the exhaust? Might be something sexier under there...

I was going to make some "car-art" with some old parts, but the flywheel / crank alone felt like I would want to throw it out the window after moving it a few times, so I scrapped that plan... Didnt help that my plan was to use the combo of the flywheel / crank and broken wheel as a table of sorts was only 20" off the ground haha

Leave a comment:

• SkiFree
    replied
    Originally posted by D.Martijn View Post
    A few pictures I took at Goodwood Festival of Speed this year. Awesome event!

Had a fun photoshoot at work. The client bought a blown F430 engine and wanted it gussied up to put in his house as "art".

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    Originally posted by djjerme View Post
    I'm not a grammar nazi, but..
    That's like the "I make crafts at home, and will never remarry, because I enjoy the alimony too much" starter kit.

Leave a comment:

• jmg
    replied
    Originally posted by D.Martijn View Post
    Great photos, D.Martijn!

Leave a comment:

• D.Martijn
    replied

Goodwood FOS 2017
    by Martijn Demeulemeester, on Flickr

Goodwood FOS 2017

Goodwood FOS 2017

Goodwood FOS 2017

Goodwood FOS 2017

Goodwood FOS 2017