This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evandael View Post
    if those pics are real, the chinese have no shame.
    there was a Top Gear episode where they spent like 30 min showing cars made in china that were pretty much direct copies of other manufacturers cars .. including that X5 above .. weird how they don't get butt-rape for life in jail for that
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

I'm in love- where is that from?
      Originally posted by Matt-B
      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post

I'm in love- where is that from?
        Lmao I found it on KuvatOn, couldn't tell you what it's from.
        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Yeah, thats what I'm talking about. Where did you find that?

Will
          '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
          '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
          '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
          '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post

Comment

this picture is fucking with my mined

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, thats what I'm talking about. Where did you find that?

Will
                Some blog. Blackbirds are sick! I used to have a model of one in my room as a kid heres another good pic:

btw the list of rides you own makes my wiener tingle.

Comment

That's the wallpaper on my phone^

Tim.

Comment

Transaction Feedback: -click here
                    [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                    [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Originally posted by Brezzi View Post
                      Some blog. Blackbirds are sick! I used to have a model of one in my room as a kid heres another good pic:

btw the list of rides you own makes my wiener tingle.
                      I'm trying to figure out which SR is in your 2nd pic. I can't read the number on the tail. From what I can tell, its either #958, 960 or 963. When the SR71 program was ended, 960 wore a similar shield on its tail. I bet you didn't know that all the tail art on any SR71 was done with chalk. Chalk was the only medium that wouldn't burn off in flight. There was some interesting art done on these over the years. If anyone is interested, look here for most of the tail art. http://www.wvi.com/~sr71webmaster/tail001.html

I have not one, not two but three SR71s, (actually one SR71, one A12 and one YF12. The A12 and YF12 are under construction. Converting a SR71 kit to an A12 is not as simple as it looks.) I also have a U2C, a TR1, and a U2R (under construction.) Yeah, I have a thing for Lockheed spy planes.

As for the cars, the '59 Alfa Sprint is a LONG way from being driveable, it lacks a motor as well as a few other major parts, the '69 GTV I no longer own as it was totaled a year ago, the '69 Datsun is by far my favorite car to drive (way more fun than the M3, faster also.) but its got an issue with the transmission. Hopefully I'll have that one sorted out shortly. The M3 is a brilliant design, and worth every penny I spent on it.

Will
                      '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                      '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                      '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                      '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by Brilliantrot 318is View Post
                        indonesians.
                        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

awesome honda is awesome.

Comment

why the hell would someone put a ka motor in a civic. worst engine. ever.

jokes btw....my old rx7

My Build Thread Here (E30) ---> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=240528
                            And Here (2002tii) ---> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...35#post3173435

Comment

Originally posted by Brilliantrot 318is View Post
                              Thats fucking gross.
                              1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

I have not one, not two but three SR71s, (actually one SR71, one A12 and one YF12. The A12 and YF12 are under construction. Converting a SR71 kit to an A12 is not as simple as it looks.) I also have a U2C, a TR1, and a U2R (under construction.) Yeah, I have a thing for Lockheed spy planes.
                                Seriously? I hate you, but it's the kind of hate that spawns out of jealousy, so not really hate, but an admiration for your collection... Then peppered with jealous hate.

So I've heard rumors of one of these being brought out of retirement on occasion. Know if there's any truth to that?
                                No E30 Club
                                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X