This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
    Its cool but only if its got a turbo L series in it. I'm guessing its a modern motor which makes the car a POS and a total waste of a car. Vintage cars do not need modern motors. They aren't modern and installing a modern motor does nothing but eff it up. The motor makes the car. Its sad, it will cost more to fix the car by ditching the modern motor than the car will be worth. There is nothing that irritates me more than seeing a modern motor in a vintage car. It doesn't matter what sort of car it is.

Will
    It's his car, and judging from the amount of work done to it, I would only assume he likes it, quite a bit. In the end that's all that matters isn't it?

Comment

Absolutely beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by SLUCK View Post
        im dumb
        matt

thats not your e30 anymore

Comment

fucking love the A60 supra

Comment

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

The swell that is arriving to hawaii right now

@Keiki beach
              Originally posted by kendogg
              Don't know, but the E90 wasn't designed from the ground-up intending to be a racecar like the E30 was.
              OG RACECAR

Comment

Went to a birdpark, "Vogelburg", here in Frankfurt, Germany today.

These below came straight out of the camera, save for cropping on a few of them.

450D w/ 17-40L, 430exII and the last (2) were with the Canon55-250

These (2) with the 55-250, the first at 250mm....

-03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Why does this page want a browser cetificate?
                  "DoD Root CA 2"
                  fnmoc.navy.ml, US Government
                  128bit ARC4 RSA/SHA

Comment

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
                    It's his car, and judging from the amount of work done to it, I would only assume he likes it, quite a bit. In the end that's all that matters isn't it?
                    Its one less real 510 and one more screwed up one.

And no, an E30 is not vintage, its modern. If it has to be smogged, and came with a catalytic converter in the exhaust, its modern.

Its becoming really hard to find a real 510 these days that is worth restoring. Too many of them are rusted out and/or wrecked. You can build one hell of a L series motor for what it costs to install a modern motor in a 510 the right way.

Will
                    '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                    '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                    '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                    '88 BMW M3

Comment

fuck, IDGAF 510's in any sort of condition are as rare as unicorn shit around here.

I would not pass one up because someone dropped a modern motor into it,

A re-buildable 2 door 510 is on my list of things to do before I die.
                      Originally Posted by ACMF74
                      i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
                        Why does this page want a browser cetificate?
                        "DoD Root CA 2"
                        fnmoc.navy.ml, US Government
                        128bit ARC4 RSA/SHA
                        i would assume because mike hosted the pics on a military server. they are photobucket now though.
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Pac1373 View Post
                          fuck, IDGAF 510's in any sort of condition are as rare as unicorn shit around here.

I would not pass one up because someone dropped a modern motor into it,

A re-buildable 2 door 510 is on my list of things to do before I die.
                          come to california for one.
                          i see about 4-5 at every car meet/ drift show i go to.
                          there a lot more common.

Comment

Originally posted by Downz View Post
                            matt

thats not your e30 anymore
                            Shhhh, just wait for the new one.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                              come to california for one.
                              i see about 4-5 at every car meet/ drift show i go to.
                              there a lot more common.
                              How many of those are real and how many are screwed up? Drifters? All screwed up. A quick look on craigslist shows 8, two of them are bent up and $4k and a nice one for $10K. All the others seem to be 4 doors, including one that looks like it started life as a 4 door and they welded the rear doors shut. Most are serious projects. Oh yeah, one guy is trying to trade his swapper mobile for an S2000, right. Of those, only one of the project cars looks like a solid car with some real potential.

Every swapper 510 that shows up at the autoX ends up being slower than a mostly stock 4 door with some mild suspension mods. Sorry, I don't get it. Sure, there are a few out there that are crazy fast and they handle sort of well, but those cars have been projects in the works for 15 years. Nothing ruins my day like seeing a clean Datsun thats been motor swapped with something modern. Always an epic fail.

Will
                              '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                              '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                              '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                              '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                                Always an epic fail.
                                So purely based on Autocross autocross, something is deemed an epic fail?

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Working...
                                X