No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sure how I feel about those tires: horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
      everything there was pretty awesome except that tire "fitment". :/
      What "fitment"? They are just wrong.

Comment

You mean somebody chose to run a different size tire then you would run on their car? You don't say. The fitment vs purist argument has been beaten to the fucking ground 10083493849 times already. Good for you if you want to run 265/50s on a 9.5 inch rim.

Last edited by e30lov; 11-25-2012, 02:12 AM.

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

Dat 240 though
          From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
          Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

Originally posted by e30lov View Post
            You mean somebody chose to run a different size tire then you would run on their car? You don't say. The fitment vs purist argument has been beaten to the fucking ground 10083493849 times already. Good for you if you want to run 265/50s on a 9.5 inch rim.
            What I saw is a car obviously intended for very serious track/drift use, BBK, slicktop conversion, lightweight carbon parts, big flares, cage, race harness, hydro e-brake, etc. Fitting rubberband tires on said car makes no sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
              What I saw is a car obviously intended for very serious track/drift use, BBK, slicktop conversion, lightweight carbon parts, big flares, cage, race harness, hydro e-brake, etc. Fitting rubberband tires on said car makes no sense at all.
              I'm sure he has enough money to buy proper track tires for track use. Considering he has a new 135 that he chose to chop the roof, rear quarter panels, gut the interior.. etc.

You mod cars for your own tastes, not for other people. Big deal if he likes the fitment game as well?

If you have no pictures to add, don't spam the thread with your useless purist vs fitment garbage

or

To each their own.
              Last edited by e30lov; 11-25-2012, 02:15 AM.

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

those wagons. fuhhh.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                my feedback thread

Comment

why pull the N54 to put an S54 in it?? couldn't you get alot more power out of the N54 with a shit ton less work?

where did you find a U.S. spec. 135i over there?

It'll be a cool swap though!

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                    what are the plans for it?
                    I'm thinking dark paint, red interior and lowered when it comes to looks.

This is somewhat close to what I imagine, but just black one tone paint is so simple, which is most often a good thing and altho' it looks great I'd like to get a second color in there just to be a bit more creative... we'll see =

This isn't too shabby either ;)

Plus the mandatory bigger engine ;) a 454 LS7, should be 500-600 bhp.. I haven't found a solid number on what these made in stock form, altho' GM said 660nm and 465hp which is bs :drink: (too low), but it has been reported that they've been taken out the crate and made 550hp =) that LS7 is a crate engine btw.. disc brake conversion ofc, 4 speed automatic... and that's about it :D.

It's just gonna be a cruising car as there's not gonna be much suspension work to prevent lift-off as it looks like right now, but with huge cojones to get away on the highway when there's too many ricer boys surrounding it :D..... but I'm thinking the sound this thing will make will be enough to scare them away
                    Last edited by Xat1cZ; 11-26-2012, 11:35 AM.
                    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Comment

I want more info on those wagons. Especially the Volvo's.

Comment

Hahaha @ Ducati

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

1992 BMW 325iC
                            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Genius promotion for headers
                              ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

That '55 Bel Air tho... Lord Almighty.