IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

lmao

e24 e9 e30
      IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Even a TEMPLATE FOR IT TOO!? Win!

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
        No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by 325_e30 View Post
          these look like the rims i had on my gs-R before i went back to the stocks.(back when i used to be a jdmer )
          Originally posted by JamesE30 View Post
          Sounds familiar.. link? ^

Originally posted by equate975 View Post
          Are those not supposed to be bent like that? Just guessting, I don't know what they are supposed to look like

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
            The photo of the face seems to suggest weak spokes. Many theories about deflection happening on acceleration or deceleration. It was later discovered from another picture of the backface that the caliper had gone loose and hit the back of the spoke, rubbing on them, and bending each of the spokes.

Makes sense. It's hard to imagine how they would bend on acceleration and not braking.

Funny though, I thought it was both fronts.

Comment

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Comment

Is that teahupoo, tahiti?
                  "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

yea, what's the story behind that pic? Something doesn't look right.

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                      Is that teahupoo, tahiti?
                      I googled that and saw this . . .

that's pretty cool
                      Last edited by ragged325; 03-22-2009, 08:54 AM.

Comment

..no pic

Comment

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
                          yea, what's the story behind that pic? Something doesn't look right.
                          The pic is real. It's a reef break. Sometimes the trough is so low that infront of the break the coral is exposed. A lot of people have died there by getting smashed on the reef. It's easily the heaviest wave in the world.

Laird Hamilton surfando Teahupoo em um dia de altas ondas.
                          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

that's insane.. That last scene is surreal!

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                              The pic is real. It's a reef break. Sometimes the trough is so low that infront of the break the coral is exposed. A lot of people have died there by getting smashed on the reef. It's easily the heaviest wave in the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfPYVYc0U3M

I surfed some good sized stuff and have had those days when you're thanking god when you get back to the beach. That break there, NO FUCKING WAY. just look at how thick it is.

Comment

Teahupoo is an absolute monster.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                                RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Working...
                                X