This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by u3b3rg33k View Post
    Apparently the author of that article knows squat about digital signaling. Ever wondered why cat 6A cabling is expensive, and cat 5e isn't. It must be a lie. Not to say monster isn't amazing at selling to douche nozzles, but cable isn't just insulated copper with an end on it.

He drank the cool aid and wont admit it.

"I go slow, cause;Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast."

Comment

Holy shit I wish I could post pics of these chicks. They were killer back in middle school and high school. Now they are fat as fuck! Did I mention they were twins? Holy shit life's a bitch huh?

Holy shit.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

This is Rush Limbaugh's apartment.

cars beep boop

Comment

Looks cheap.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

that looks like a honeymoon hotel room.

Reminds me of these lyrics: "Hotel, motel HOLIDAY INN!"

Comment

Pit Bulls so raunchy.

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Where in the apartment did he find room to grind up all the Oxycontin to snort?

That man has no taste at all.
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                  Where in the apartment did he find room to grind up all the Oxycontin to snort?

That man has no taste at all.
                  You don't need taste when you piss money.

I believe this was the spot. IIRC.

John F. Kennedy

Comment

^^^ none of those books have ever been opened.
                    cars beep boop

Comment

lol @ the old school 13" bulb tv...

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                        ^^^ none of those books have ever been opened.
                        Lies Rush likes to brush up on his vocabulary quite often actually. And then uses the pages with words like democrat and black to snort his pills.

John F. Kennedy

Comment

saw this at a nissan dealership in san antonio this morning.
                          sigpic

Comment

the fuck?
                            cars beep boop

Comment

^ Scion must not be happy

Comment

haha awesome, what hit those?

edit: the nissan cube started in 1998, scion xb started on 2004...

Comment

Working...
                                X