No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never mind that the 8th gen honda civic si is a REALLY nice bang for your buck. quick, reliable, cheap to maintain, great on gas. it ALSO does really well in the koni challenge.

all that aside... im pretty sure t verdier was talking about honda's racing motors, the nsx, and the s2000.
    AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
      never mind that the 8th gen honda civic si is a REALLY nice bang for your buck. quick, reliable, cheap to maintain, great on gas. it ALSO does really well in the koni challenge.

all that aside... im pretty sure t verdier was talking about honda's racing motors, the nsx, and the s2000.
      All of which cant hold a candle to a BMW in a relevant class.

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
        All of which cant hold a candle to a BMW in a relevant class.
        Hater is hatin.

Honda makes great engines. They swap into a lot of things very easily, like Ariel Atoms, Se7ens, etc. Also the only good Civic is the one we don't get here.

Comment

Originally posted by KennyT View Post
          Also the only good Civic is the one we don't get here.
          Like the Type-R Hatch?

Even the 5-doors look baller.

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
          2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post

i don't down honda's but i hate retarded as fuck ricer arguments.

the s2k isn't a bad car but i don't give a flying shit about it's horsepower per liter. 240hp is 240hp. and the nsx is junk imo. way over priced and over hyped for what it is/does.

Comment

Hondas were excellent cars. Their basic econobox cars of the time had vastly better suspensions than our E30s.

And their engines are fine examples of engineering excellence. Honda Motor Co. takes that "motor" part of their name very seriously and has turned out some impressive stuff. The ability to dynamically switch to a completely different cam profile was above most super-car technology at the time the first gen B16s hit the streets. I can think of only two or three other manufacturers that have that technology to this day even.

Sadly, they decided to move away from that, especially with the CR-Z, which is supposed to evoke memories of the CR-X. Real great way to pay homage to one of the first hot hatches with a car that has a suspension design borrowed from a Chevy Cavalier. Great call Honda....
              -Dave
              2003 Lincoln Towncar | 1992 BMW 325iC | 1968 Cadillac Deville

Need some help figuring out the ETM?

Comment

Post a picture or STFU.
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Honda does have some very nice cars.

Comment

AWD > RWD

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by nickpro View Post
                        Honda does have some very nice cars.

So does tonka and fisher price
                        But "All" of theres are rear wheel drive..
                        https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Comment

AWD > RWD

Comment

Comment

also while google searching hondas on fire i came across this, a bit confused.. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X