This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
    yeah but this car is doing it on purpose.

Comment

I think not...
      Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
      Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
      Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
      Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Damn them firemen took there sweet time. all it would have taken was a fire extinguisher.

Comment

Originally posted by dkbmxer002 View Post
          . way over priced and over hyped for what it is/does.
          Very hard car to judge. You have to remember they came out at the same time e30's were in production. If you drove one you would believe it has been made in the past 5 years. And price? Yeah it was way expensive when it came out, it was also way ahead of its time. But hey I didn't buy one new, I bought one used for less then the cost of a new minivan. I have lots and lots of respect for the e30 M3 but any nsx blows the doors off of them on the track.

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post

all that aside... im pretty sure t verdier was talking about honda's racing motors, the nsx, and the s2000.
            this.

Originally posted by Anguz View Post
            uhhh does this answer that dumb comment?:D BMW>honda
            Yeah the e30 m3 is a wonderful car. It doesnt have anything to do with my statement. But still a great car.

Comment

Finally found one. BTW its an m52b28.

2008 335i - n54b30
              1991 318i - m52b28
              1994 fzj80 - LAND CRUSHER

Comment

on the topic of hondas...My friends civic just got stolen today at our local mall by hoodrats from some other urban city... lol. I always joked about it getting stolen one day and it actually happened :/. kinda feel bad but it was bound to happen.

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
                  on the topic of hondas...My friends civic just got stolen today at our local mall by hoodrats from some other urban city... lol. I always joked about it getting stolen one day and it actually happened :/. kinda feel bad but it was bound to happen.
                  Prevention

Hide the switch in the firewall, like behind a trap door in the glove box.

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
                  See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

good idea.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                    Ig:ryno_pzk
                    I like the tuna here.
                    Originally posted by lambo
                    Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by emoshun View Post
                      Prevention
                      Hide the switch in the firewall, like behind a trap door in the glove box.
                      Most Civics get stolen for 1 reason, they are Civics. The thieves make their money because they know the cars inside and out. Give them 3 minutes and they will bypass any kill switch you may have installed.

The best way to keep one stationary is to have a secondary column lock and a removable steering wheel.

Back on topic, I would kill for a NSX-R

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post

LOL bottle caps
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KennyT View Post
                          Most Civics get stolen for 1 reason, they are Civics. The thieves make their money because they know the cars inside and out. Give them 3 minutes and they will bypass any kill switch you may have installed.

The best way to keep one stationary is to have a secondary column lock and a removable steering wheel.
                          Ok, Lo~jack or this is installed. GPS Tracker

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
                          See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                                X