No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't say they were streched? What I tried to say in a vague form, for my own taste, they don't look correct/nice/etc for being to big -goofy- too much sidewall heigh ;)
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

All the looks of 240 with Rocket Bunny kit but with an LS6 under the hood

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6 View Post
        I didn't say they were streched? What I tried to say in a vague form, for my own taste, they don't look correct/nice/etc for being to big -goofy- too much sidewall heigh ;)

I literally can't understand what you're trying to say here because your grammar is so bad.
        Originally posted by Dozyproductions
        All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

Andy Coomes 240 drift car

I am happy to say I painted that car. It came a long way from when it rolled in. PSI called us and brought car same day. That body kit was literally overnighted to our shop from Japan, two of everything! Car came into our shop on Monday morning looking like pics below and looked exactly like that picture above on Friday, I went to watch the dyno pulls that evening. Trailered and run up to evergreen Saturday morning for testing.

Unreal.
          Attached Files
          Chris Woods

https://www.facebook.com/munichmotorworks

Comment

Originally posted by mamzak View Post

I literally can't understand what you're trying to say here because your grammar is so bad.
            did you notice he is from peru and that maybe english isn't his first language? hows your spanish you stupid canuck?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh jass View Post
              did you notice he is from peru and that maybe english isn't his first language? hows your spanish you stupid canuck?
              Did you notice that this isn't a Spanish forum?

Comment

Fuck you.

'91 E30 316i
                '97 Rover Mini 1275

Comment

watch out you overly nice albino beaver hunting maple drinking lumberjack.. us "spanish" people stick together.. don't make us go over there and invade your country too eeh?!
                  No more e30s for me.
                  88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
                  88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
                  91 BMW 325i [sold]
                  86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

Sorry if I made your brain work harder to try understand my previous post.

Yes we all noticed this is a automotive, e30 specialized forum spoken in english, not a spanish forum to discuss spanish grammar or something related.

Lastly, I don't see in the forum rules say that foreigns or people that can't write perfect in english are not allowed to post?

Now lets get back on topic....

Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by etxxz View Post
                      watch out you overly nice albino beaver hunting maple drinking lumberjack.. us "spanish" people stick together.. don't make us go over there and invade your country too eeh?!
                      Ohhhh snap!!!! Better watch it.... it might happen!!
                      sigpic
                      HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                      " enjoy the show "

Comment

Bitches don't know how to act.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Do we really need to start in on Canadians? Because 90% of this forum is American, and the lul's are infinite on you gays. I know you know what I'm talkin uh-boot.

Comment

Just like to point out that it's eh, not eeh.

:p

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                              Ohhhh snap!!!! Better watch it.... it might happen!!
                              as long as the invaders look like the chick in your avatar, please have them invade maryland.

please.
                              AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                                Do we really need to start in on Canadians? Because 90% of this forum is American, and the lul's are infinite on you gays. I know you know what I'm talkin uh-boot.
                                I'm going to go ahead and disagree with you on that.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Working...
                                X