No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool, didn't know Fisker was still around. They should do something with the new SL.
    sigpic

Comment

Ooh. Free diagnostics!
      Attached Files

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
      Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

^ fucking rocks..

pedobears knows my computer well...
        https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by ELONZOOOO View Post

great shot, did you take it? lens info?
          no i did not take this

Originally posted by evandael View Post
          ^ I don't know what kind of trust-fundery is going on in that garage but the cars are sweet.
          the IS300 and Sc300 belong to one guy i think he might own the NSX too or it might be his dads.... he is actually on our fourm also lol.

Originally posted by HarryPotter
          not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
          Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

I kinda want a euro 1er hatch

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
            1983 Peugeot 505 STI
            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
            2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by u3b3rg33k View Post
              Ooh. Free diagnostics!
              Full story
              MARCH 17--A Florida computer repair business with the unfortunate name “CP Distributor” paid $240 for an ad in a coupon book that was distributed earlier this month. The company’s ad, seen below, tou
              1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
              You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

It's still funny.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

I want those seats in my thirty... PRONTO

Comment

those seats are bitchin
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

One of the r3v guys has them in his M3, the Dinan turbo one

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                        One of the r3v guys has them in his M3, the Dinan turbo one
                        I think that's Atan88, I had that M3 as my desktop background for months.

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
                          I want those seats in my thirty... PRONTO

this may be the perfect car
                          BMW 120d
                          2.0 liter turbo diesel
                          0-100kph in 7 secs
                          6spd manual
                          45mpg
                          the, by far, best seats my ass has ever had the pleasure to sit in
                          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                            this may be the perfect car
                            BMW 120d
                            2.0 liter turbo diesel
                            0-100kph in 7 secs
                            6spd manual
                            45mpg
                            the, by far, best seats my ass has ever had the pleasure to sit in
                            This is what I've been saying for years. BMWNA needs to get off their ass and import the desirable models.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Originally posted by Axxe View Post
                              This is what I've been saying for years. BMWNA needs to get off their ass and import the desirable models.

no one would buy an underpowered turd like the 120d. gimme a f**kin break.....

like many americans would buy a 318i or a 520i. there would be NO market for that there.

As far as the seats and crap, its all avail. in the U.S., part of the performance junk that is all overpriced.

and that 120d as pictured is atleast a 55,000 dollar car- who pays that for a diesel civic hatchback?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                                no one would buy an underpowered turd like the 120d. gimme a f**kin break.....

like many americans would buy a 318i or a 520i. there would be NO market for that there.

As far as the seats and crap, its all avail. in the U.S., part of the performance junk that is all overpriced.

and that 120d as pictured is atleast a 55,000 dollar car- who pays that for a diesel civic hatchback?
                                then you don't know our market
                                plus these particular seats are not the same as the current sport seats in the 1 and 3 series
                                and please explain to the audience why a turbo diesel is going to cost more than the new 1 series M?
                                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X