Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by 5spoke View Post
      I am all for remembering your buddy, but that is just stupid ^^ Lets all go out and drive like jackasses down the highway to remember our buddy who died on this highway.
      + 1 Million.

Those videos should be the definition of "idiots"

A Memorial Ride idolizing and showing off shitty riding? That's terrible. If I was a family member of the one who died I'd make a public speech to the local news channels since I'm sure that stunt made air time... stating how irresponsible and dumb that ride was and you're not remembering what a true family friend remembers about the life lost. Sure, he liked bikes, probably rode to fast/reckless by the looks of that group but why idolize that and be reminded of it? So retarded.

/rant

Back to the pictures.

Last edited by DEV0 E30; 07-01-2011, 02:43 PM.
      Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
        What? Say this out loud. "I have an orange door hinge" It rhymes like a motherfucker.
        Originally posted by HiTheNameIsBJ View Post
        Anyway the point is to find a WORD, that rhymes with it, not a phrase. Neither door, or hinge rhyme with orange seperatly.
        ^ What he said.
        From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
        Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

I Like Turtles
          Last edited by HiTheNameIsBJ; 08-26-2018, 10:48 AM.

Comment

That post up there made me miss the nsfw thread dearly.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

^ this.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

Honestly, if you're going to be doing dumb shit like that on a public road and end up dead, then that's your own damn fault and I don't feel sorry for that person. Only people I would feel sorry for is their family/friends.

Oh yess...

Comment

LMAO!!!! THIS SHIT IS HILARIOUS! ROFL,

Comment

groups like that are bad news all around.
                    they push each other, all seeing who has more balls. i knew a few guys like that. they "adopt a newbie" and use them as "bait". when shit comes down, it really is everyone for themselves. the older guys in the crew will stick together, younger guys fall out and move on or die or crash.

i also know plenty who do late night gun runs from baltimore to DC. pretty tricked out bikes that have no plates and only a front headlight. but those dudes all have years and years of track time under their belts. not saying its ok, but they all know the risks, i wouldn't ride with them.

Comment

Originally posted by devon.818 View Post
                      groups like that are bad news all around.
                      they push each other, all seeing who has more balls. i knew a few guys like that. they "adopt a newbie" and use them as "bait". when shit comes down, it really is everyone for themselves. the older guys in the crew will stick together, younger guys fall out and move on or die or crash.

i also know plenty who do late night gun runs from baltimore to DC. pretty tricked out bikes that have no plates and only a front headlight. but those dudes all have years and years of track time under their belts. not saying its ok, but they all know the risks, i wouldn't ride with them.
                      WTF is a gun run?

Comment

Originally posted by KamakaziX View Post
                        WTF is a gun run?
                        basically a race. drive it like you stole it type deal.

Comment

Sounds dangerous. Fun, but dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post

hahahah I take the train to work everyday and the funny thing is this happen to me this morning minus the elbowing of the boob. I also pre uptuck
                            Originally posted by HarryPotter
                            not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                            Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

You pre up tuck?! hahahaha fuck that's funny. One too many incidents?
                              Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                              All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

Originally posted by mamzak View Post
                                You pre up tuck?! hahahaha fuck that's funny. One too many incidents?
                                It only takes one...
                                Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Working...
                                X