This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post

wonder if he has any nerve damage or anything of the like. i know i have nerve damage in my leg, flinch when anything brushes up against it

but damn, that is a CRAZY GOOD piece

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
      Fuck that picture. Pictures of wreckage at the bottom of the ocean scare the SHIT out of me.

No idea why, can't explain it, but they always have. I don't even like BEING in deep water.
      Same here! Huge shit in water makes me freak. When I was in Italy on a little tourist boat going close to a freight ship, I almost shat myself.

I also think if I saw a ship on dry land in real life, I would't be able to go close.

Comment

Same here for that stuff. It's crazy. It sucks too, cause there used to be this boat that went down in a storm right next to where I teach kids to sail. Half the mast was sticking up, sails ripped and waving in the wind. Creepy as fuck. And I would have to go super close to it when kids would get stuck near it. Shit, I dont even like swimming next to boats.

Comment

Originally posted by InuFaye View Post
          That looks fucking sweet. Then again, I Scuba Dive to see stuff like this.

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Fuck that picture. Pictures of wreckage at the bottom of the ocean scare the SHIT out of me.

No idea why, can't explain it, but they always have. I don't even like BEING in deep water.
              +1, big water is not for me., although I think the pic looks cool.
              Originally Posted by ACMF74
              i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post
                I know, right?! I'd kill to see something like this. I gotta get scuba certified.
                sigpic

Comment

That was a Douglas DC3. Bummer. As for swimming in deep water, I'd guess I have that one won. I went swimming roughly 1000 miles off shore in the middle of the Pacific ocean when I was in 10th grade. The boat was pretty much drifting (no wind) and we were all hot. I must say, its a strange feeling knowing you have several miles of water between you and the bottom :shock: For all you who are calling BS, I was crew on a 181 foot Tall ship that sailed from San Francisco to Hilo Hawaii, to Victoria B.C. The good news was that there was absolutely no possibility of hitting ones head on the bottom. I'd love to do it again, however the boat sank off the coast of Brazil last year. Everyone escaped with no injures as far as I know.

Will
                  '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                  '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                  '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                  '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post
                    hell yeah.

i have my wreck penetration certs.
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                      That was a Douglas DC3. Bummer. As for swimming in deep water, I'd guess I have that one won. I went swimming roughly 1000 miles off shore in the middle of the Pacific ocean when I was in 10th grade. The boat was pretty much drifting (no wind) and we were all hot. I must say, its a strange feeling knowing you have several miles of water between you and the bottom :shock: For all you who are calling BS, I was crew on a 181 foot Tall ship that sailed from San Francisco to Hilo Hawaii, to Victoria B.C. The good news was that there was absolutely no possibility of hitting ones head on the bottom. I'd love to do it again, however the boat sank off the coast of Brazil last year. Everyone escaped with no injures as far as I know.

Will
                      thats nuts! The I live in the ocean all summer long, but there is still something about not knowing whats under you and being in very deep water that freaks me out a little. Especially if im swimming alone.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                      Sounds like you need a massage.
                      Originally posted by kpeng
                      Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Agreed 100%. Theres a video on youtube that scares the living shit out of me. Its a guy free diving in a sink hole in the bahamas. Go watch it I think its called "blue hole free dive". When he's standing on the edge, UUUUGGHHH.
                        Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                        This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

guise this is the 1101st page of pictures....and this is a nokia 1101:
                          <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                          unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

^Changing to 40 posts per page greatly increases r3v enjoyment factor.

Per rulez

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Unskilled tow truck driver was unskilled.

Last edited by IminDiegoTriick; 02-03-2012, 12:24 AM.

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
                              Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
                              I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

And I'm sure he probably loves trying load up all of you cool kids' cars that are so low they can't clear a road reflector.

I like slammed cars. But I say if you're gonna drive a car that low, you don't really have the room (no pun intended) to bitch when shit that like that happens, nor do you get to blame it on the "unskilled" tow truck driver. Not having enough clearance to get it onto a flatbed was your idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X