This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
    Yeah, Its really too much. I don't mind an HDR here or there but that guy really went overboard. I enjoy the location of the photos though.
    Exactly with you there, I was just thinking, "I'm tired of HDR"

Then you said they were all HDR.

Then I stopped caring because those locations were incredible. Abandoned schools, factories, towns, etc just absolutely fascinate me for whatever reason.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Good page topper

Dustin Wark | Instagram tumblrFlickr

Comment

Comment

Growing up and living in the country - camping out you could actually see the milky way with your own eyes(the streak of colors that is our own galaxy) . It looked a lot like this if you looked up to the sky and let your eyes adjust for a hour. I remember camping at Point Reyes once, and the sky so so clear, and black, that you could actually see satellites in orbit. (and no - they were not planes - you could see the glimmer of a satellites passing by)

I miss that.

Today - there is too much light pollution. You have to go out to the middle of no where to see it.
          Last edited by george graves; 11-03-2013, 02:52 AM.
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
            Growing up and living in the country - camping out you could actually see the milky way with your own eyes(the streak of colors that is our own galaxy) . It looked a lot like this if you looked up to the sky and let your eyes adjust for a hour. I remember camping at Point Reyes once, and the sky so so clear, and black, that you could actually see satellites in orbit. (and no - they were not planes - you could see the glimmer of a satellites passing by)

I miss that.

Today - there is too much light pollution. You have to go out to the middle of no where to see it.
            Its still like this in a magical place named Idaho.

Comment

Comment

Comment

What happened to all the funny pictures? This has turned into This is Photography.

Comment

Woot! My hometown

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                    RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by payney8 View Post
                      What happened to all the funny pictures? This has turned into This is Photography.
                      I can grant this request too. You're free to post funny stuff as well.

Comment

Its still like this in a magical place named Idaho.
                        Most places in MT as well, there is something very magical yet intensely humbling about being at the top of a mountain or pass at about 2am on a moonless night 50+ miles form anything looking up at the stars and the aurora if your lucky
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          Most places in MT as well, there is something very magical yet intensely humbling about being at the top of a mountain or pass at about 2am on a moonless night 50+ miles form anything looking up at the stars and the aurora if your lucky
                          It really is. over half of Idaho is Public land, there are places I've been that I think only a few hundred people have seen. It makes you realize just how insignificant you are.

Are you on the west or east side of the state?

Comment

Comment

It really is. over half of Idaho is Public land, there are places I've been that I think only a few hundred people have seen. It makes you realize just how insignificant you are.

Are you on the west or east side of the state?
                              North west part of the state, not far from GNP.

Speaking of HDR, far too many people over cook them when trying to do it. Here is one of my favorite HDRs of Mine. Taken winter of 11/12 right around new years sometime along US 2. GNP on the left side of the road along with mostly straight ahead, and the great bear wilderness in the flathead national forest on the right. its about 50mins form my house to here.

Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                                not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                                Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Working...
                                X