No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mora knives, ENO hammocks - good kit, nice choice.

Rules:

Instagram
    sigpic
    Current: 99 M3
    Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

clean the shit off the Moras they will rust and right quick an in a hurry ;) only thing I dont like about a mora is they are not full tang blades
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        clean the shit off the Moras they will rust and right quick an in a hurry ;) only thing I dont like about a mora is they are not full tang blades
        Yeah, the carbon steel rusts pretty well.

My brothers is s stainless so it doesn't rust. The blade isn't as sturdy though.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
          We made another trip out to the park.

What are you using for anchoring the hammocks? Just rope or any special contraption? I have a similar style for backpacking with a mosquito net. Looking for best options..

Last edited by Ray Smoodiver; 06-07-2014, 08:37 PM. Reason: DON'T QUOTE ALL THE PICTURES
          Swanny!
          SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
            What are you using for anchoring the hammocks? Just rope or any special contraption? I have a similar style for backpacking with a mosquito net. Looking for best options..

^ david hasslesloth looking good.

I use New England accesory rope that I purchased at REI. Both 6mm and 7mm (I have a few sets of each) It comes in 30 ft and I cut it in half.

or

I got some Black Diamond carabiners (non-locking) for the hammock end.

I use a double half hitch on both the tree end, and hammock/carabiner end. It's a slip knot that is easy to untie. I've never had the rope slip down the tree. Even with 400 lbs in the hammock.

I prefer rope to straps because the are infinitely adjustable and useful for other things when not hamocking.
            Last edited by ST1G; 07-19-2014, 05:34 PM.

Comment

That's where my head was. Thanks for the confirmation.

Dave is dandy and also likes to steal my phone

Swanny!
              SUCKERS.

Comment

He is too quick for you.

Comment

Comment

MERICA

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                      MERICA
                      That uh..... Hmm...
                      Not sure how to feel about that one. Ballsy I'm assuming chick. But.... Hmm..........
                      Yeah, nope. Wouldn't touch with a 50 foot pole.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
                        That uh..... Hmm...
                        Not sure how to feel about that one. Ballsy I'm assuming chick. But.... Hmm..........
                        Yeah, nope. Wouldn't touch with a 50 foot pole.
                        yeah that is fucking gross. not to mention dumb....maybe TX is her jam, but after living there for 9 months, I wanted to kill myself.
                        e92 M3
                        e30 M3 s52 swap
                        w203 C240 wagon (DD)
                        190e 5.6 swap (in surgery)

Comment

I love Idaho, but I won't be branding myself with an iron any time soon.

Comment

Yeah, the branding is disturbing. Fuck that.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                              I love Idaho, but I won't be branding myself with an iron any time soon.
                              tell me about it.

Comment

That's fucking gross.

Now don't get me wrong, body mod is cool, and I've seen some really amazing looking branding/scarification, but that's just fucking awful looking.

Comment

Working...
                                X