Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Cher and Sonny saga" thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    your use of fella makes me uncomfortable
    91' 318is 90' 325is

    Originally posted by Sonny
    Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
    E30 can make you, E30 can break you
    "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

    Comment


      Lol okay than you commenting on all my posts makes me uncomfortable

      Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

      Comment


        Yeah, having your spam bot friend come and randomly spam 20 threads, all at once, is not even remotely suspicious. At all!!!
        Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon
        @autobahnmotorsport
        '88 M5 | '88 325i | '88 325is | '88 330is | '91 325is | '91 M-Technic 325ic | '93 740il | '03 325it

        Comment


          No not me sir
          Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

          Comment


            Sonny, if you want to earn points with me theres a few things you can do

            #1 fix the damn signature settings on your tapatalk, IDGAF what phone youre posting from...
            #2 stop using the following words: boss, bro, and any other words that fall into this category
            #3 learn the difference between You Are and Your and use them properly
            #4 Boost the M10
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1986 BMW 325e & 1968 Datsun Roadster 2000
            Previous Car Count : 21 ... and climbing...
            Originally posted by Melon
            Let it be known to all. Simon fucking keeps it real.

            Comment


              also, shouldnt it be "Sonny and Cher?" ... not the other way around
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1986 BMW 325e & 1968 Datsun Roadster 2000
              Previous Car Count : 21 ... and climbing...
              Originally posted by Melon
              Let it be known to all. Simon fucking keeps it real.

              Comment


                Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                Sonny, if you want to earn points with me theres a few things you can do

                #1 fix the damn signature settings on your tapatalk, IDGAF what phone youre posting from...
                #2 stop using the following words: boss, bro, and any other words that fall into this category
                #3 learn the difference between You Are and Your and use them properly
                #4 Boost the M10
                #5 one account only
                #6 make a dedicated build thread
                #7 gf pics or gtfo
                Steve • Toronto
                1991 318is • Brillantrot
                Build Thread

                Comment


                  R3V's mascot?

                  Comment




                    and you can't do that.

                    Comment


                      Why did he delete it I wanted people to also know the risks. This is the 4th time I've had to message and warn after I've seen a rusty BMW with a floor jack and jackstands on the factory points.
                      Last edited by Sonny; 03-07-2019, 08:56 PM.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by e30austin View Post


                        bump

                        bob sagget!!!!!
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                        88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                          Sonny, if you want to earn points with me theres a few things you can do

                          #1 fix the damn signature settings on your tapatalk, IDGAF what phone youre posting from...
                          #2 stop using the following words: boss, bro, and any other words that fall into this category
                          #3 learn the difference between You Are and Your and use them properly
                          #4 Boost the M10
                          Originally posted by Powling View Post
                          #5 one account only
                          #6 make a dedicated build thread
                          #7 gf pics or gtfo

                          a page stolen directly from the movie "Sling Blade":

                          #8 stop being a fucking retard
                          #9 know that nothing you say is funny (haha)
                          #10 everything you say is funny(queer)
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                          88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                            a page stolen directly from the movie "Sling Blade":



                            #8 stop being a fucking retard

                            #9 know that nothing you say is funny (haha)

                            #10 everything you say is funny(queer)
                            Keep it going can you get to 12

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Sonny View Post
                              Keep it going can you get to 12
                              No. Refer to 9 and 10
                              91' 318is 90' 325is

                              Originally posted by Sonny
                              Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                              E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                              "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                                #2 stop using the following words: boss, bro, and any other words that fall into this category
                                #3 learn the difference between You Are and Your and use them properly
                                Thank you.
                                sigpic

                                1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
                                1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                                1991 318is - Sold
                                1986 325 - Sold

                                Instagram - Lamoursum

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X