What else is new?
          Crippling depression.

Oh wait...
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
            Crippling depression.

Oh wait...
            Fuck depression, listen bro , your mind is very powerful, more powerful than you know and this is great, your depressed maybe it's because your to smart seeing this world and the negatives, but let me show you something, you will be happy after this. If Your mind is strong enough to make you feel depressed, in this beautiful world and life, i promise you it is strong enough to make you happy and optimistic, it's actually a lot harder being sad. Fuck being sad man, be happy, filled with joy, live your life! You are here because of a line of champions and winners behind you, every person in your family tree was the stronger one who survived, starting from the very first people on earth, you have it all in you, you have ancestors all with the power and strength of barbarians, nothing ever stopped them and they conquered all , a simple thought of sadness will never affect you, also the hearts of thousands who were the strongest and survived through everything, conceiving and surviving, all being done for one purpose, to bring you into the world, now you are here, never waste away your time being sad, you will be happy no matter what, that's why you are here, a champion! Keep your heads up and always remember to smile and be happy brothers!

Guess who's back
            Last edited by Sonny; 03-09-2019, 03:42 AM.

Comment

I found out why I was loosing coolant. HVAC hose has a "Plug and fill" kit from prestone that is leaking heavily from the previous owner.

May I buy a regular hose from AutoZone?

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
                Fuck depression, listen bro , your mind is very powerful, more powerful than you know and this is great, your depressed maybe it's because your to smart seeing this world and the negatives, but let me show you something, you will be happy after this. If Your mind is strong enough to make you feel depressed, in this beautiful world and life, i promise you it is strong enough to make you happy and optimistic, it's actually a lot harder being sad. Fuck being sad man, be happy, filled with joy, live your life! You are here because of a line of champions and winners behind you, every person in your family tree was the stronger one who survived, starting from the very first people on earth, you have it all in you, you have ancestors all with the power and strength of barbarians, nothing ever stopped them and they conquered all , a simple thought of sadness will never affect you, also the hearts of thousands who were the strongest and survived through everything, conceiving and surviving, all being done for one purpose, to bring you into the world, now you are here, never waste away your time being sad, you will be happy no matter what, that's why you are here, a champion! Keep your heads up and always remember to smile and be happy brothers!

Guess who's back
                » PARTS FOR SALE
                » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post

Guess who's back

Depression ≠ sadness

You write like you're constantly trying to sell a pyramid scheme.
                  Originally posted by Sonny
                  I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Sonny we thought you pressure tested the M10. How was this leak not detected then?
                    Anyhow, you can bypass the prestone kit with a regular hvac bypass fitting from Vatozone with no plugs of any kind.
                    » PARTS FOR SALE
                    » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                      Sonny we thought you pressure tested the M10. How was this leak not detected then?
                      Anyhow, you can bypass the prestone kit with a regular hvac bypass fitting from Vatozone with no plugs of any kind.
                      I didn't do it right , i noticed when I turned on the heater then it starts dumping coolant, I will definitely do this thank you

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by Sonny; 03-09-2019, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
                        Depression ≠ sadness

You write like you're constantly trying to sell a pyramid scheme.
                        Sorry I'm not a doc

Comment

Comment

[emoji3]
                            Last edited by Sonny; 03-10-2019, 01:27 AM.

Comment

[emoji847]
                              Last edited by Sonny; 03-10-2019, 01:55 AM.

Comment

I fixed it the one on the left fit exactly!3/4

Rear HVAC hose. Thank you all

Last edited by Sonny; 03-10-2019, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X