X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a lol out of this one.

Comment

Comment

Office space is quite possibly the best movie of all time.
        1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Australia's Top Gear drives the 135i

Comment

In MothaRussia, potholes are a mothafkr..

Comment

Comment

Oh god...I can tell that's Portland from the way the buses that drive by are painted. Our drivers are quite possibly the nation's worst when it comes to snowy weather! I'm sure everyone has seen it, but this one takes the cake:
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

^ oh yeah, that one will forever live in infamy.

and upstate folks talk about people in the south driving like shit in inclement weather.

Comment

I've seen that one before, it appears as though it is a steep hill or something. I've never seen cars just slide all over the place like that.

Comment

To their credit it is actually a pretty damn steep hill. I just love the first car swinging around wildly,hearing the engine rev, then they smack straight into a wall...then some woman yells "I have three little children in the car, can everyone help me out, can everyone just help me out!?" :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                        That one was funny, I don't even think the BMWs with Eastern Europe spec suspensions would be able to handle that dip.
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

^ oh man, the first time I saw that I could not stop cracking up!!!

Comment

Throw dollar bills.

Comment

^damn!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X