• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by devil inc View Post
    ^damn!!!
    +1!

Comment

I would tear that up, but I would never take her to a hip hop club.
      sigpic

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

very creative :)

1991 330is

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post

Throw dollar bills.
          I must be one of the only men in the world that just finds that absolutely retarded and hilarious at the same time. I just think it looks so damn stupid.

She could be the hottest girl on the planet. But if she moved over to me at a strip club and started doing that in my face, I'd just crack up laughing.

And I swear, rappers pick the SHITTIEST music to sample into rap songs. Isn't that "Owner of a lonely heart"?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
            I must be one of the only men in the world that just finds that absolutely retarded and hilarious at the same time. I just think it looks so damn stupid.

She could be the hottest girl on the planet. But if she moved over to me at a strip club and started doing that in my face, I'd just crack up laughing.
            Agreed...WTF? :loco:

This place is like catholic school, 2/3 of the students smoke weed on a daily basis, but the faculty seems to convince the outside world that drugs are just in the other schools, the resident pot dealer thinks he's cool because he has the originality to call anyone he doesn't like a homosexual, and most of the little children follow him like sheep, then there's the few with brains, you hardly ever hear from them, perhaps don't even know they exist, but they get all the sh!t done.

Comment

Originally posted by bmws50b30 View Post
              good fucking god. That's sexy. That dry humping looks much funner than the kind I did in Jr High.
              sigpic

Comment

Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                LSx e36TI coming soon
                Originally posted by s0urce
                Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Last edited by napabavarian; 12-21-2008, 04:30 PM.

This place is like catholic school, 2/3 of the students smoke weed on a daily basis, but the faculty seems to convince the outside world that drugs are just in the other schools, the resident pot dealer thinks he's cool because he has the originality to call anyone he doesn't like a homosexual, and most of the little children follow him like sheep, then there's the few with brains, you hardly ever hear from them, perhaps don't even know they exist, but they get all the sh!t done.

Comment

Comment

Comment

RV salesman loses it during commerical taping

It's probably been posted already but I'm not going through 55 pages to look for it.

Comment

Comment

e30 content at 2:14

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Toyota Pickup

Comment

Lexus SC300 goodness. The last 2 1/2 mins. is credits though.
                                #LexusSC #2jz-gte #turboLamborghini V10 ringtones for iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/lamborghini-gallardo-engine-rev-tubi-exhaust/1297162060?app=itu...

Comment

Working...
                                X