• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Toyota Pickup

Comment

good post mikeeeeeK lol
        IT IS BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES - emiliano zapata!

Comment

I found this video while researching a digi cam....

Which one of you guys is it?
          Originally posted by ebelements
          Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

triple
            Last edited by sticksdaman; 12-27-2008, 09:21 AM.
            Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Last edited by sticksdaman; 12-27-2008, 09:21 AM. Reason: fail

Comment

Originally posted by sticksdaman View Post
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_zur...eature=related

I found this video while researching a digi cam....

Which one of you guys is it?

I love the way he walks by everything to check out a bbc Camaro, then a stock iS

This place is like catholic school, 2/3 of the students smoke weed on a daily basis, but the faculty seems to convince the outside world that drugs are just in the other schools, the resident pot dealer thinks he's cool because he has the originality to call anyone he doesn't like a homosexual, and most of the little children follow him like sheep, then there's the few with brains, you hardly ever hear from them, perhaps don't even know they exist, but they get all the sh!t done.

Comment

This place is like catholic school, 2/3 of the students smoke weed on a daily basis, but the faculty seems to convince the outside world that drugs are just in the other schools, the resident pot dealer thinks he's cool because he has the originality to call anyone he doesn't like a homosexual, and most of the little children follow him like sheep, then there's the few with brains, you hardly ever hear from them, perhaps don't even know they exist, but they get all the sh!t done.

Comment

The Rose
                    The 9mm is a .45 set on stun.:mrgreen:

Comment

Rocket Man

Comment

America FUCK YEAH.

My All TIME fav song :

How not to deploy a flash bang...

How it ends. Good song. Found out about it from that Xbox Game :

Still comedy

Last edited by tofubento; 12-30-2008, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Comment

I nearly lost my shit when the Mustang spun, so effin' hilarious.
                            - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                            E36 325i sedan
                            E30 325i sedan
                            Volvo 945T

Comment

My brother's 60 Superior Ambulance/Hearse Combination Ghostbuster's Ecto project car..

Comment

That sounds exactly like Christene when Arnie first gets her
                                Skip to 21:00
                                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                                X