No announcement yet.

Let's see your scale models.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh it looked like an actual piece of rubber on tapatalk! Hah well cool nonetheless

Comment

We just had our x-mas early because of our daughters leaving in the middle of the week. I got 4 model kits !!!!
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Deuce is looking good But that's not a big block Ford. It's a early 392 Chrysler Hemi

1992 BMW 325iC
        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
          Deuce is looking good But that's not a big block Ford. It's a early 392 Chrysler Hemi

Shows how much i know my domestics. Figured they wouldn't do swaps in these little kits since it was a ford kit.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I have some random stuff here and there that I keep telling myself I will get to someday. Whoever wants to grow their parts bin, PM me
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Got the decals in for the Brabham. Overall very pleased with the repro ones. These were definitely tricky to put on just cause of how small they are.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Somehow I've never seen this thread, awesome stuff in here!

My dad has been collecting models since before I was born, he has a bunch of old pro-built AMR and BBR kits. My parents sold their house of 30 years over this past summer and I ended up with a large portion of the models, I think my dad was in a bit of hot water when my mom realized how many he actually had. There are 4 or 5 unopened AMR kits as well that I may look into building, but want to build a few cheap ones before doing a bad job on a pricey kit. I'll take some pictures when I get home but most of them are Group C, F1, or Porsche 935's

Found these pics from the other nice, working on cleaning a few and assessing damage.

2016-12-21_08-29-51 by Jonathan braswell, on Flickr

2016-12-21_08-30-06 by Jonathan braswell, on Flickr
                Anyone have any cleaning tips? I've heard windex, then caranuba wax, applied with toothpicks is the way to go?
                Last edited by Jb325is; 12-21-2016, 07:10 AM.
                - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

How big are those?
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

1:43

I have a couple 1:24 and 1:18, but they are mostly 1:43
                    - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Those are some cool models. I was cruising ebay today and seen an un opened 83' Porsche 956 Rothmans

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

I have tons of cars like those in that scale !!!! Way too many lol, i'm laughing but it's not funny my wife says. :roll::roll: lol

Comment

m12........sweeeet
                          I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

I've been using this here for cleaning and shining my models. Not to for sure if I'd want to use Windex.
                            Attached Files

1992 BMW 325iC
                            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Maybe i will try that. I have never used wax on my model cars before. Monogram came out with a couple of kits back in the mid-80's that had turtle-wax in the kit. The body was already molded in the color needed and you applied the wax to make it shine. Have you heard of that ? It was on a 68 coronet super bee 440/ 6-pack in blue and a 70 challenger 340/ 6-pack T/A in maroon/red.

Comment

Let's see your scale models.

Anyone want to buy a partially started RSR kit?

Last edited by 2mAn; 12-22-2016, 11:17 AM.
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X