F*** Portland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F*** Portland

not fuck portland, but fuck that fucking heroin shit and whatever else runs so fucking rampant out there.

one of my fucking best friends moved out there a couple years ago for the concrete skateparks and ended up fucking dying yesterday.
    Originally posted by blunt
    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Sorry to hear about your loss, thats one drug that is easy to get into and hard as hell to get out. I have a brother that fights that demon himself.
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Portland is a great city, but doesn't it have one of the highest homeless teenager populations in the country? That shit and drugs have to go hand in hand. Sorry to hear about your buddy.

Comment

sorry to hear that man. I had a friend die from heroin on the 17th last month and serveral other friends lose everthing because of it. Heroin is the most disgusting, vilest shit ever. Its a fucking plague and its gotta go.
        sigpic

Comment

Sory to hear ColdAccord & RVAe30

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Are you talking Portland, Oregon?

Comment

yes
              can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Bad news man, sorry to hear about your loss.

Portland is cool, drugs suck.

Comment

That sucks about your friend, man. Sorry to hear that.
                  Originally posted by cabriodster87
                  "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
                  Originally posted by Kershaw
                  i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                    Bad news man, sorry to hear about your loss.

Portland is cool, drugs suck.
                    Most drugs suck.

And yeah, a couple of my friends moved to portland right after high school and got in to meth pretty bad. Even so, Portland is a great city.

Sorry to hear that man.

Comment

Its not Portland in itself that has the meth problem, it's all the smaller outlying areas that have rampant meth issues. they funnel the fucking meth everyone, since it's so fucking cheap, every poor druggie loves the shit.

I'm sorry your friend died out here, He came all the way to Portland for the burnside skatepark?

Comment

i wish there were a way to rid the world of all chemicals. i know ill get some shit for this but just imagine a world where everyone had respect for each other, nobody engaged in crime and everyone was absent of the health problems and death created by this shit. and it all starts with weed. and i dont give a fuck if you disagree, youre wrong. yes you can smoke weed and be a productive citizen if youre lucky. but illegal drugs are a fucked up thing.
                        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                          but illegal drugs are a fucked up thing.
                          agreed! Now let's legalize that ganja!
                          tasty

Comment

JUst move to Holland Source

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

yea man we all smoked weed and i stopped there. hes the only person i know that was still really into anything besides weed. and it caught up to him.

skateparksoforegon.com

a friend of ours moved to eugene to go to school so my buddy moved there to live with him for a year, then when my one buddy moved to seattle this guy moved to portland

Comment

Working...
                              X