are we programmed from an early age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are we programmed from an early age

to think farts and shit in general are a nasty smell?? occasionally i will hold my dogs head between my buttocks cheeks and peel off a ripe one. he doesnt even flinch and seems to savor the pungent aroma keeping his head planted firmly in place until it dissipates. he also sometimes likes to come and jump on my lap while im launching one in the morning while my eyes are tearing up from the stench. that fart thread yesterday had me laying awake in bed last night pondering this. if we were coaxed at an early age to embrace the smell and celebrate it i wonder if it wouldnt be the equivalent of freshly ground coffee.
    does anyone have a young child they would like to offer up as the subject of an experiment and report back in 10 years to see if that child really loves the smell of shit??
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Profound.

Comment

I have a young child, but I'm not gonna fart in his face. Interesting idea though.
      Originally posted by KingB
      Scratch my back and I buy a prostitute for you, to rub your balls. HAHA now thats some funny shit.

Comment

could it be maybe that he's a DOG???? I mean, they lick their own assholes for crying out loud!

Comment

Would that child then be confused when someone describes something as "smelling like shit"?
          sigpic

Comment

Interesting theory, but it's bad enough trying to break a crotch sniffer mutt, let alone encourage that in kids. Might prove a little sticky situation(ok, small pun) when you have dinner guests.

My mutt knows to 'fart-snipe' because whenever he unloads, well - we all know dog fart. Anyhow, his bed is beside the coffee table in front of the couch in the TV room and when he farts, I keep a can of Glade there and he HATES that crap. He'll run since he knows the can is coming out after he blows free. I've never even maced him directly with the stuff, or oveerdid it. He just hates the sound of it coming out the can I think. Kinda funny seeing my mutt afraid of anything. He's not huge, but if you don't know him he doesn't look like he's afraid of anything, when really he's a big sissy. Best way to have a dog in my mind. I'll post a pic if there's one on the hard drive, sure there must be one.

But yeah, no crotch sniffing kids. At least not mine if I ever have any.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Originally posted by schmidty View Post
              could it be maybe that he's a DOG???? I mean, they lick their own assholes for crying out loud!
              Your mutt can reach his butt - wow, mine just gives himself head.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

I was honestly expecting blunt to say that he sticks his face between his dog's cheeks and sniffs, probably while masturbating.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                  I was honestly expecting blunt to say that he sticks his face between his dog's cheeks and sniffs, probably while masturbating.
                  god that makes me hot. be right back
                  We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                  www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Glad to be of service.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I read somewhere dogs enjoy smelly smells
                      R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Originally posted by schmidty View Post
                        I mean, they lick their own assholes for crying out loud!
                        Well, what else are they going to use?
                        a loofa?
                        Slicktop City!

Comment

Yeah, my dumbass dog loves the smell of broken wind as well. He hears that little burst of anal trumpeting and he runs to you and can't seem to get enough of it. I think if he had opposable thumbs, he'd try to catch them in a bag and then inhale untl he was rolling on the floor, like a glue sniffer.
                          Current Cars
                          2014 M235i
                          2009 R56 Cooper S
                          1998 M3
                          1997 M3

Comment

I have a weiner dog, she runs when i fart next to her. When she is chilling on my bed or something she gets out of there.
                            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Hahahaha.
                              My old dog used to get scared when he'd fart...and run away.
                              It was funny, especially when he ate something that gave him gas.
                              He'd spend like an hour running from his own ass.

Comment

Working...
                              X