300 sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

300 sucks!

No really, i just watched a screener this morning, and i wish someone carried me off the battlefield. Lucky assholes. Ok time for sleep.
    sigpic

Damn was looking foward to a new movie. Was gonna see it at IMaxx.

Comment

So because one person says it sucks, and that person being Pasha, the almighty terrorist of sarcasm, you're not going to go see it?

Comment

I'm seeing it at midnight tonight at Seattle's Cinerama :) All digital theatre owned by paul allen ftw
        Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
        Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
          So because one person says it sucks, and that person being Pasha, the almighty terrorist of sarcasm, you're not going to go see it?
          Nope just not gonna spend the 25 a seat cost to see it in Imaxx.

Comment

almighty terrorist of sarcasm... LOL

Comment

Pasha, your review was great.

FOR ME TO POOP ON

It's getting too hot here already, I'm gonna become a beach bum in socal.
              Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Lol
                sigpic

Comment

Gonna go see it @ midnight here.
                  '88 325

Comment

Eh, the trailer left me bored at the end.

I'll wait for the 1080P High Def release and watch it at home.

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post

lmoa, wow, snooty response.
                      as for me, i'll wait till they start re-releasing movies on VHS and watch it at home then.
                      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Is the whole movie filmed like the adds?? I couldn't watch a whole movie that looks like that.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                          Is the whole movie filmed like the adds?? I couldn't watch a whole movie that looks like that.
                          I would imagine that they didn't add millions in visual effects and film styling just for the trailers.

Yes, the whole movie is filmed in that style. It's part of the visual effects.

Comment

spike an the history channel have already done speicals on the movie. Its all blue screen an lots of computer generated stuff looks cool.
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post

James shut the fuck up. Youre just looking for an excuse to name drop your home theater. The movie was incredible by the way.
                              Last edited by Guest; 03-09-2007, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X