X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck you unicron
    sigpic

Comment

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
      RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
        What did you expect it was going to be?
        As long as we're bringing Frank Miller to the screen, I expected 300 to be at least half as good as Sin City.

And as somebody else mentioned, half the movie was in slow motion. Why do we need to see sparkling water scooped by hand

in

slow

motion

??

But my opinion doesnt matter, cus that shit did big bucks at the box office. So for all you guys that loved it, 300's success means there will be many more movies just like it.

Lucky for me, they're making a Sin City sequel.

Comment

Frank Miller ruined it. Pig face giants with blade arms WTF? The blood looked like red mercury flying all over, not very real. I liked the part at the end with the close up of the king with the arrow in his chest. You can see the CG arrow bounce around. Everything that wasent a human or a prop was CG. They might as well of gotten squaresoft to make it all in CG. Braveheart was more brutal and no CG. The blood in mortal combat looks more real then 300. The movie would be much better without the Frank Miller ties. The dual spartan fighting was pretty great. The only thing the movie did really well is not watering down Spartan values. Your baby isnt fit, off the cliff he goes.

Comment

that movie was fuckin wicked, the fight seens where amazing. i to heard it had a bad review so i went to see it my self.critics say it was to gorie, no way. good movie. blood did look fake but in a cool comic kind of way.
            1988 e30 alpine white vert 5speed
            1987 e30 325 eta
            1983 e28 533
            2001 x5 4.4l
            1997 e36 M3 Alpine white 5speed
            1991 Jeep XJ I6 4.0

Comment

Originally posted by MarshallM View Post
              Frank Miller ruined it. Pig face giants with blade arms WTF? The blood looked like red mercury flying all over, not very real. I liked the part at the end with the close up of the king with the arrow in his chest. You can see the CG arrow bounce around. Everything that wasent a human or a prop was CG. They might as well of gotten squaresoft to make it all in CG. Braveheart was more brutal and no CG. The blood in mortal combat looks more real then 300. The movie would be much better without the Frank Miller ties. The dual spartan fighting was pretty great. The only thing the movie did really well is not watering down Spartan values. Your baby isnt fit, off the cliff he goes.
              Its his fucking story, are you stupid? Its an ADAPTATION OF HIS GRAPHIC NOVEL

Why wouldn't he be involved in it
              Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
              Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Working...
              X