Who else hates home depot?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who else hates home depot?????

im tiling my house and i went to home crapo to rent a tile saw. i tell them i have 18" tile. went to the house, and the fucking tile hits the damn post, WRONG SAW! they saw sorry they gave you the wring saw you need a 20" saw and there wont be any in til tomorrow at 3.

HATE THEM!
    NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

damn! This'll give you an excuse to route the coolant lines instead of laying tile. :mrgreen:

Originally posted by whysimon
    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

yea i steal from them all the time. they deserve it.
      Originally posted by Hawt drift chick
      Yeah, i'm a good dude i swear, i just like to be balls to the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
        damn! This'll give you an excuse to route the coolant lines instead of laying tile. :mrgreen:
        HAHAHAHAHA! thats this coming up week, intake and coolant lines all go in.

Comment

I hate them because they never have enough workers to help you.
          LOWES FTW

Comment

I cannot stand to deal with their customer anti-service.

Lowes it WAY better.
            '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

I cannot stand home depot.. I only go there to buy the things that my local True Value Hardware store does not carry. But there are ways to get assistance in HD (and most other retail stores for that matter) when you feel neglected. Just start driving the forklift or using their ladder. They even have tablet touch screen laptops on carts around the store.. just mess around with those for a while.. I am sure someone will eventually come to your aid.

One time I couldn't get any help at the customer service desk. People kept going in and out of the service area but nobody stopped to ask me if I needed help. So I turned the keyboard, mouse and monitor around and I started fooling around with their computer. Eventually someone noticed that I wasn't supposed to be doing that and they came over to scold me.

The guy ran from behind the booth that had the 2 way glass and said, "Ahem! Can I HELP you sir?" I replied, "Oh I am SO glad you asked! How do I get on myspace.com from this PC?" He was starting to get annoyed with me and he said, "This is NOT for customer use!" and I said, "Well, ok. So I suppose that you are going to help me get some wood cut.."

And I said it in such a way where I hinted at the fact that unless I got some help with the wood, I would be screwing with their terminal again.

Comment

lowes>home depot.
                1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
                DILLIGAF

Comment

I hate the mexicans that hang out at home depot.

Will
                  RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
                  Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
                  DaveCN = Old Man
                  My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
                  If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaveyBassist View Post

Will
                    Should've just gotten one of them to do the tile.

Comment

Will
                      Don't hate- Get them to participate! Immigrant labor is the most wonderful thing since the concept of DIY was invented. I have NEVER had a mexican immigrant screw me over.. EVER.

Comment

I never said anything about not getting them to participate. Just that I hated the ones at Home Depot. And yes... you should get them to do your tile.

Will
                        RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
                        Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
                        DaveCN = Old Man
                        My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
                        If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

What I love is how some people think because they work at Home Depot that they are experts at their aisle, etc. Its frickin awesome when a 17 yr old kid tells me how I need this other type of mortar, or I should use this tree, etc...Bear in mind this is after they know that I am a Landscape contractor, and own the company :) Not only that, they will argue with you and insist that you are wrong, and they know what they are doing, LOL. Obviously not, cause if you knew what you were doing you might own a business rather than working at Home Depot!!

Okay, enough of the tirade, Good night everyone!
                          01 325Ci
                          87 325iS w/ M30B35 swap

Comment

Will

did you just watch comedy central?

Comment

I just got back from HD...LMFAO that this thread is here.
                              I could write a book about the place but even worse than that, my wife doesn't like getting dirty so I'm lifting all the tile, mortor, grout, Hardybacker, tile and everything else by myself. And guess who's going to be the only one installing it all as well...I'm not doing shit around the house once I get the bathroom started.:zzz:
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
                              X