Just lost another friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just lost another friend

Damn this has been a rough month. My buddy Matt Hale wasjust pronounced braindead this afternoon. He had a skateboarding accident and fractured his skull last friday. Fuck between this and the tech thing...this is pretty weak.

I'm sorry man. Hope you can make through it all ok.
    :: PNW Crew ::
    '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

:(
      sigpic

Comment

sorry to hear that man.
        Dan Zickel
        1995 M3, 1991 318iS, 1987 325iS

Comment

Damn man sorry to hear it. Hopefully you get better days soon. Skateboarding is not a way I would think of someone going.

Comment

Sorry man, i know the feeling all too well.

Comment

sorry to hear man...

Originally posted by DBcooperM12
              when i grow up, i hope to be a superamazinasian....like dom.

Comment

wow sorry to hear that. it just goes to show you, you never know. enjoy everyday
                We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Sorry man.

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                    wow sorry to hear that. it just goes to show you, you never know. enjoy everyday
                    Sooo true.

Jon
                    Rides...
                    1991 325i - sold :(
                    2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Sorry to hear it man
                      Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

thanks guys. Definately not a happy month for me. But i really appreciate all of your kind words. And yea blunt youre totally right. i guess it just seems so bad that all these people that are so young keep dieing...and it seems like its all around me. this shit has to stop sometime, i hope

Comment

Im sorry to hear, My heart goes out to his family & friends

Comment

Originally posted by Quik325ix View Post
                            I guess it just seems so bad that all these people that are so young keep dieing...and it seems like its all around me. this shit has to stop sometime, i hope
                            Understand that this is the flip side of doing dangerous things and being adventureous. When we see someone successfully do a stunt or do something crazy, immediately we say, "Wow! Cool! You almost died!" and the only way this actually stops is if people stop doing the things that are dangerous and risky.

So am I suggesting that everyone sit on the sofa and knit sweaters? Not at all. But you have to come to grips with the fact that people are going to die. Sometimes when we least expect it or when we least want it to, people are going to die. Dying is somewhat the side effect of living. Its something that we have to live with and accept.

Also, not to sound morbid or insensitive, but if your friend's family decides to donate his organs, they should do their homework first. I had someone close to me die suddenly and not long after I left the hospital, the organ donor people were calling me for my permission to harvest some of the body parts. Foolishly I said, "Sure, no problem" only to later find out that I could have SOLD all of what they took for about $250,000. There is a high demand for body parts and if you CHOOSE to donate, thats one thing but they often turn around and SELL your donated organs for a hefty price and make a HUGE profit from them.

Comment

sorry to hear that man... I'll keep you and his family in my prayers...

Comment

Working...
                              X