Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

19 year old father microwaves baby- for reals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a microwave inside of a convection oven inside of a fire inside of a volcano would be soooooooooooo much better.

Comment

Originally posted by f u z z View Post
      either i am fucked up, or a twisted individual... but i just LOL'd when i read the title.

poor kid though :(
      Word... I've heard too many dead baby jokes.

I guess i'll stop telling the microwave one.

i wonder what kindof long term effects this will have on her, with that high dose of radiation and all...

Doing something M50 related? -> http://www.addissimo.com
      On Myspace? ->http://groups.myspace.com/r3vlimited
      BF2142 SN = BillyGoose

Comment

Now now there... this is all alleged but we do not know this to be the whole story or everything that happened. They could very well be innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by Jscotty View Post
          Now now there... this is all alleged but we do not know this to be the whole story or everything that happened. They could very well be innocent.

Yeah, just like people slip, fall down & get their dick stuck in their buddies' girlfriend / wives. I thought of you as an idiot long ago, and you continue to prove it. Are you for real?

I'm all for 'due process', but you really think he could be innocent, even giving a lame cover story - wow, you are out there. I doubt the investigators would bring forward those kind of charges if they weren't damn sure they could prove it - easier to hold him for a lesser charge & do the background on this, than to come right forward with these kind of allegations and risk them not holding up in court.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Hmmm... interesting. I stil am not sure that he did it though. I think that the baby got burned some other kind of way that is much worst than the microwave. He probably burned the kid in a manner that he does not want to admit to and/or the cops don't want to accuse him of something that they can't begin to prove. Besides, telling a story about a baby in a microwave is more sensational.

Comment

Hmmm... interesting. I stil am not sure that he did it though. I think that the baby got burned some other kind of way that is much worst than the microwave. He probably burned the kid in a manner that he does not want to admit to and/or the cops don't want to accuse him of something that they can't begin to prove. Besides, telling a story about a baby in a microwave is more sensational.
              Yeah I would be skeptical also. He would have to be on drugs to do somethign that stupid.

Comment

wow, crazy. Doesnt a microwave cook shit from the inside out? Wonder if that fucked up her inerts at all?
                tasty

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
                  Yeah I would be skeptical also. He would have to be on drugs to do somethign that stupid.
                  The guy very well could have been on drugs. But if you think about it, that would have had to be a pretty big microwave oven in order to hold an infant. Secondly there would have been internal organ damage before there were skin burns. I mean if skin grafting was the only treatment that the baby needed, a microwave oven could not have done it.

Third, did this happen at the hotel or did they check into a hotel after it happened? The article does not specify but a hotel microwave is barely big enough to hold a TV dinner let alone a 2 month old baby.

Comment

20 bucks says the guy was heating up a hot pocket and the ham and cheese sploodged all over his baby whilst in his lap.
                    tasty

Comment

I'll buy that explanation. I have burned myself TERRIBLY with the hot pocket cheese on a number of occasions. I mean once it comes out of the microwave it worse than hot grease! Thats probably what happened or something similar took place. Even the coffee is a plauseable explanation because liquids in a microwave will exceed the boiling point temperature before the liquid begins to boil.

Comment

Originally posted by s0urce View Post
                        wow, crazy. Doesnt a microwave cook shit from the inside out? Wonder if that fucked up her inerts at all?
                        microwaves excite the water molecules in the air inside of the microwave and in the food to heat shit up. also microwaves heat up metals REALLY quickly and easily (put the fork in the micrwave if you don't know that, it's fun and mom loves it too) which can burn shit. my guess is that the kids face and hand were pressed against the inside wall (which are made of metal) of the micro as it was running to get those burns.

still kinda disappointed that she didn't puff up like PEEEEEEEEPPPPSSS!
                        BRUTE

Comment

I'll buy that explanation. I have burned myself TERRIBLY with the hot pocket cheese on a number of occasions. I mean once it comes out of the microwave it worse than hot grease! Thats probably what happened or something similar took place. Even the coffee is a plauseable explanation because liquids in a microwave will exceed the boiling point temperature before the liquid begins to boil.
                          also wrong, you can't reach boiling point temps without boiling
                          BRUTE

Comment

Originally posted by imsotyerred View Post
                            also wrong, you can't reach boiling point temps without boiling
                            Yeah you can.

-Erik

Comment

dont worry, the baby will heal and this guys gonna get himself ripped apart in prison

Comment

I cant wait for this guy to do time...... 19? woooo he's gonna be popular. If he gets out, his asshole will be big enough to fit a double Big Gulp.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                                1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                                1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Working...
                                X