Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

19 year old father microwaves baby- for reals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kate, glad to see you are still around. I thought we lost you after the pic thread.
    Originally posted by cabriodster87
    "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

When I originally made that comment about water going past the boiling point without it actually boiling I knew that this would turn into a science debate. And I started to clarify myself early on with the whole thing about superheating and soforth but I decided to leave it alone to see what would happen.

Comment

Originally posted by netcsk View Post
        No you can't. Given the pressure, composition, etc. (i.e. any variable that boiling depends on), you can't reach boiling temperature of a substance without boiling.
        Ohhhh I love it - A very sound and "scientific sounding" answer that is based on zero knowledge...When will people stop talking out their asses?
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Kate525i View Post
          Guys...... you don't have to do this with a microwave, that's why they made pressure cookers. It allows you to cook something at a much higher temp without burning it. Put nothing but water in it, and the way the cooker works it will go over the boiling temp and not boil because of the pressure forced on the surface of the water.
          glad to see youre still around!!!

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
          1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
          1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon325i View Post
            For punishment, they should stick his ass in a nuker for 30 seconds and see how he likes it.
            just his ass? haha

Yeah, torture motherfucker what? What? I'll fuckin, I'll fuckin ... tie you to a fuckin bedpost with your ass cheeks spread out and shit, right? Put a hanger on a fuckin stove and let that shit sit there for like a half hour, take it off and stick it in your ass slow like sssssssssssss
            sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

No - I have it..

A good "eye-for-eye" - a "U-235" rod up his ass for at least an hour...

Try taking a dump after that - welcome to your ass is "melting"....whip all you want - it's just going to disolve...YUCK!!!

Oh that would suck....
              Last edited by george graves; 05-19-2007, 02:33 AM.
              Originally posted by Matt-B
              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Streetspec_iS View Post
                just his ass? haha

Yeah, torture motherfucker what? What? I'll fuckin, I'll fuckin ... tie you to a fuckin bedpost with your ass cheeks spread out and shit, right? Put a hanger on a fuckin stove and let that shit sit there for like a half hour, take it off and stick it in your ass slow like sssssssssssss
                Actually a coat hanger heats up rather quickly. Leaving it on for more than 3 minutes does not make it any hotter.

But I am a bit concerned about why you would be interested in spreading a guy's ass cheeks apart and then administering the torchure. Its almost like you are facinated with his ass cheeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike325 View Post
                  Kate, glad to see you are still around. I thought we lost you after the pic thread.
                  Yes, I'm still here. Haven't been feeling well the past couple days. A major asthma attack will do that to you.... Note to self: coffee+running around= BAD DAY

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
                    Should have used the oven, i find the microwave leaves cold spots
                    rofl.

Burn the bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Jscotty View Post
                      Actually a coat hanger heats up rather quickly. Leaving it on for more than 3 minutes does not make it any hotter.

But I am a bit concerned about why you would be interested in spreading a guy's ass cheeks apart and then administering the torchure. Its almost like you are facinated with his ass cheeks.
                      rrrright. google that quote for a lesson in modern cultural history. :up:
                      sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

But its interesting how our society has stuff like that twisted where any time it comes to a guy, his ass cheeks and another guy doing something to them, the situation always appears negatively towards the victim.

A couple of years ago there was an incident where a high school kid snitched on his classmates for doing drugs in the locker room. So to retaliate, they wrestled him to the floor and took turns raping him to "teach him a lesson" and make him not want to snitch again. And the overall attitude was like, "Yeah, we tore into that sweet meat of his.. now HE IS GAY!" and it make me wonder how they could get that confused. After all, the agressors worked SO HARD to hold him down and take turns with him. It sure seemed like the agressors wanted gay sex more than the victim did.

Comment

Originally posted by Jscotty View Post
                          But its interesting how our society has stuff like that twisted where any time it comes to a guy, his ass cheeks and another guy doing something to them, the situation always appears negatively towards the victim.

A couple of years ago there was an incident where a high school kid snitched on his classmates for doing drugs in the locker room. So to retaliate, they wrestled him to the floor and took turns raping him to "teach him a lesson" and make him not want to snitch again. And the overall attitude was like, "Yeah, we tore into that sweet meat of his.. now HE IS GAY!" and it make me wonder how they could get that confused. After all, the agressors worked SO HARD to hold him down and take turns with him. It sure seemed like the agressors wanted gay sex more than the victim did.
                          so fucking true......

Comment

Working...
                          X