Sophie>Biscus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sophie>Biscus

I thought I would post up some pictures of my new dog since Luke was posting pictures of his waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. :giggle:

This is Sophie, she's a 3 year old English Pointer/Alaskan Husky/German Shorthair mix. I bought her from my boss who is nationally ranked in Womens Dog sledding. As you can see, she prefers to just hang out on the couch instead of being out on the trail.

Biscus ain't got shit on my dog. With the exception of being on the cover of Gay Person Weekly of course...

Originally posted by Simon S
    When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Haha. Cute dog. Lol at the magazine.
    Originally posted by cabriodster87
    "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

hahaha biscus is the king of all dogs. sophie seems like a nice dog the one time i met her but shes no biscus. i would welcome a competition anytime. biscus can pull my super duty pick up with my car trailer and e30 attached. i doubt sophie can do that
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Biscus is king of the universe.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Biscus can kick Chuck Norris' ass.

Jon
          Rides...
          1991 325i - sold :(
          2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
            hahaha biscus is the king of all dogs. sophie seems like a nice dog the one time i met her but shes no biscus. i would welcome a competition anytime. biscus can pull my super duty pick up with my car trailer and e30 attached. i doubt sophie can do that

mine probably can though!

Lsx/t56 Swap progress |----------| .0000000005% - Well below poverty line.
            Getting purists panties in a knot since 2007. ;)
            E30 count = 6! :shock:

Comment

Sophie's pose looks like -> "Ya RLY"

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Buster>Sophie>Biscus

He's a Goldendoodle - and big playbaby. When he's shaved, he is as skinny as a greyhound. In fact, the greyhouds at the dog park are the only ones that can sometimes outrun him.

Now my other dog, Lucy, is a little shit Beagle/something else mix. My wife picked her out at a rescue shelter and she's a little high strung for me.
                Attached Files
                Current Cars
                2014 M235i
                2009 R56 Cooper S
                1998 M3
                1997 M3

Comment

biscus>all dogs> my 2 drooling dogs that need to get groomed every 2 weeks because they suck at no making them self into one huge knot,but i love them, they would be cool if they could walk me in the winter on a sled, but there lazy
                  Originally posted by blunt
                  and remember, just because you like to suck cock, it doesnt make you gay

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN View Post
                    Sophie>Buster>Biscus

He's a Goldendoodle - and big playbaby. When he's shaved, he is as skinny as a greyhound. In fact, the greyhouds at the dog park are the only ones that can sometimes outrun him.

Now my other dog, Lucy, is a little shit Beagle/something else mix. My wife picked her out at a rescue shelter and she's a little high strung for me.
                    Fixed. Cute dog.......

if you're a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Firestorm View Post

mine probably can though!
                      FINGERS!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X