• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So did you get any money out of it?
    R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
      When it comes to cops, one thing I try to remind myself of is that in the instance of a very bad car crash, it's likely that they're going to be the first ones on the scene. So, if one day some asshole in his Ford Superduty runs a red light and T-bones me, causing me massive bodily damage, my life could suddenly be in the hands of a cop and his first response training. I just couldn't imagine what it would be like to be a cop sometimes.

just my .02
      depending on locality, fire/rescue usually gets there first anyway. I've had my first aid kit in my cruiser for 3 yrs now and never had to open it but once when i cut my fucking finger open on something.

i could shock and amaze you with the funny, cool, horrific, and tragic things i've seen. :(
      I'd rather have Sarah Palin 1 hearbeat away from the Presidency than Nancy Pelosi 2 heartbeats away.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingPrick View Post
        depending on locality, fire/rescue usually gets there first anyway. I've had my first aid kit in my cruiser for 3 yrs now and never had to open it but once when i cut my fucking finger open on something.

i could shock and amaze you with the funny, cool, horrific, and tragic things i've seen. :(
        STORIES?!:grin:
        "Drifting an E30 is like pouring out a beer just to get a nickel for the can"

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
          When it comes to cops, one thing I try to remind myself of is that in the instance of a very bad car crash, it's likely that they're going to be the first ones on the scene. So, if one day some asshole in his Ford Superduty runs a red light and T-bones me, causing me massive bodily damage, my life could suddenly be in the hands of a cop and his first response training. I just couldn't imagine what it would be like to be a cop sometimes.

just my .02
          I cant appraciate that. Absolutely. They have a very tough job. And I am very polite to cops when they are respectful to me. I am not someone who doesnt account for his actions.

Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio View Post
          So did you get any money out of it?
          No. Im not planning on doing that. The police are under staffed and underfunded as it is in L.A. Im not going to punish them for the idiot actions of one rookie and a prick veteran cop.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
          1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
          1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Working...
          X