No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I know, FAL's are mostly bomb proof, and while in standard from not a tack driver, they will group good enough at 800ish which is all that mattes, I want it mostly for my SHTF rifle, to sit with my Oh shit bag.

Originally posted by RainierHooker View Post
    Thanks! A DSA StG58 is deffinatly on my shopping list...
    edit: I got to finger fuck a PS90 today. I want one lol.
    Last edited by mrsleeve; 01-16-2010, 07:07 PM.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
      Very nice!

Other news I just got my mega lower.

You going to have to get this mega monolithic upper to go with your lower now.

I have to say this makes me want another AR.
      84 318I Delphin RIP
      87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
      89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

I must just have too now. I dont think I will have this rifle finnished till summer time :(

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Was at a local gun show yesterday and picked up one of these new 9mm for $260. Supposedly the CEO of Keltec left and started this company SCCY. Gun looks pretty well put together so far. Any thoughts?

http://www.sccyindustries.com/2009/CPX_1_Two_Tone.html
          1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Shit, a cheaper keltec? Sounds shoddy. Arn't they toss away brand guns?

Comment

But that is the beauty of it. Cheap, lifetime warranty, concealable. Its my beater pistol. lol.
              1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Originally posted by Zacm829 View Post
                But that is the beauty of it. Cheap, lifetime warranty, concealable. Its my beater pistol. lol.

Every self respecting gun owner has a "beater" pistol, right? I need to pick one up, heh.
                Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Thats why i'm looking for another glock lol

Comment

That Mega monolithic stuff is the cats pajamas!!

Originally posted by RainierHooker View Post
                    KAC makes 'em for LMT?

Well, if that's true, its like the best kool-aid mix ever.
                    Yeah it talks about it over at ARFcom in that KAC thread you recently posted in.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                    ~ John Adams ~

Comment

I dont think I would trust my life to something like that cheap ass thing.
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

YA for that prics Id jut buy a sigma.

So whats the deal with the washington Gun ban everything Ive read makes it sound pretty bad.
                        No ak parts kits or anything really. does any one have the official copy of the proposal?
                        84 318I Delphin RIP
                        87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                        89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by 416stroker View Post

So whats the deal with the washington Gun ban everything Ive read makes it sound pretty bad.
                          No ak parts kits or anything really. does any one have the official copy of the proposal?
                          Sigma....I dunno, I've heard nothing but negative things about those. Jam-O-Matics supposedly. Do I have any hands on experience, nope.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                            Yup jamb-o-matics, why not get a highpoint for 199 then ?????

dont cheap out on a carry weapon or ammo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE heard nothing on WA banning guns????? WTF, thanks to the cops getting ambushed by a crazy man no doubt is prompting this

Originally posted by 416stroker View Post

William Pitt-

Comment

This is all I got right now on the WA ban.

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

copy paste or something must have a log in

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X