No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, this could happen, but there are enough dems that wont go near a gun grab in the senate Now that I dont think it would happen, but NEVER ever say NEVER
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Fusion frames are suposed to be really good I don't recall what company the head Guy came from but it was another custom shop.

Are you going to build it your self? Building a good one wont be cheap.

What are you looking for in a 1911?

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
      Does anyone have any feedback on Fusion 1911s? I am looking to build a 1911 since no one currently makes the setup I'm after, and I really don't want to track down ancient colts. A few people suggested fusion as a place to start for a total custom, but I haven't really heard of them.
      84 318I Delphin RIP
      87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
      89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by 416stroker View Post
        Fusion frames are suposed to be really good I don't recall what company the head Guy came from but it was another custom shop.

Are you going to build it your self? Building a good one wont be cheap.

What are you looking for in a 1911?
        I'm not expecting cheap, but at the same time I don't have 2k to drop into a built custom. I was looking to build one up myself so I can spread the cost out over time and get exactly what I want. Of course I would have to send it out for certain things, but that would all happen as money allows.

In a nutshell I was looking at colt commander and officers ACP models and I want a hybrid. I want the officer slide and 3.5" barrel on the commander frame, similar to the colt night officer and a few other models, retaining the extra grip and capacity. If it all doesn't work out that way I am probably going to settle on a new Colt 1991 commander or clapped out old officers ACP.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          Oh yeah, this could happen, but there are enough dems that wont go near a gun grab in the senate Now that I dont think it would happen, but NEVER ever say NEVER
          Not likely, but possible, agreed. Need more republicans in senate, me, I'm non partisan, but I ABSOLUTELY can't stand anti gun liberals. They ignore facts, and go with the logic that no guns make for a safer world. NOT THE CASE. If there were absolutely no guns anywhere whatsoever than it would be true, but facts are facts, states with higher %' of population that own guns, have less murders by gunfire. Compare DC 4% gun ownership, 80 murders per 100,000. Once again, an undeniable fact that even the most psychocommie liberal can't possibly come up with a half decent explanation for. Me, myself, if I'm gonna kill you, I'm gonna kill you. Gun or not.

Nio är livets tal.

Comment

This is probably a long shot but I'll ask anyway. I'm looking to get a Jericho 941, I was wondering if any of you have fired one, I'm unsure if I should go with the .45ACP or the 9mm. the 9 holds more but the .45 obviously has more kick to it. I'm a little unsure what would be the best trade off.
            1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
            You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
              This is probably a long shot but I'll ask anyway. I'm looking to get a Jericho 941, I was wondering if any of you have fired one, I'm unsure if I should go with the .45ACP or the 9mm. the 9 holds more but the .45 obviously has more kick to it. I'm a little unsure what would be the best trade off.
              Go with the .40 you get the best of both worlds.

Comment

Go with the .40 you get the best of both worlds.
                The only issue I have with the .40 is that it holds no more than the .45.
                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

45 acp man, if you cant get it done with 8 or 9 rounds of that you have much bigger problems
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

From what I have gathered the full size models have capacities of 15-9mm 12-.40s&w and 10-.45acp

Comment

From what I have gathered the full size models have capacities of 15-9mm 12-.40s&w and 10-.45acp
                      I carry a full size sig 220 8+1 man but yeah I think there are some new polymer framed new guns out there that hold 10+1 just cant remember who makes them I think cz was one.

but still if you cant get it done with that you have way bigger problems than a side should used for.

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                        I carry a full size sig 220 8+1 man but yeah I think there are some new polymer framed new guns out there that hold 10+1 just cant remember who makes them I think cz was one.

but still if you cant get it done with that you have way bigger problems than a side should used for.
                        I agree. I generally shy away from 9mm and stick to my .40s. I am looking to expand into the .45 acp fun as well.

Comment

I will be getting a full size Jericho. Thanks for the input.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                            You should add a EEA Witness For your consideration.
                            84 318I Delphin RIP
                            87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                            89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Say I wanna shoot a mother fucker, in the knee, but I don't wanna kill him.

What should I use?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                                Say I wanna shoot a mother fucker, in the knee, but I don't wanna kill him.

What should I use?
                                Stab with shattered turn signal

Comment

Working...
                                X