No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got back from the range today. Tried out my new DPMS recoil reduction system. I wasn't interested in it for the recoil reduction, but for the new spring assembly to eliminate my FTL issues. I'm happy to say that it seems to have worked all the kinks out. Here's what it looks like in my Jericho:

And here was my grouping, 10 shots in under 5 seconds:
    <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
    unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Went and shot a defensive pistol match today. So much fun. That is all.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
      Originally posted by DTM190
      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by CreamE30 View Post
        I just got back from the range today. Tried out my new DPMS recoil reduction system. I wasn't interested in it for the recoil reduction, but for the new spring assembly to eliminate my FTL issues. I'm happy to say that it seems to have worked all the kinks out. Here's what it looks like in my Jericho:

And here was my grouping, 10 shots in under 5 seconds:
        Still want your damn Jericho, still looking for one of my own.
        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Was stumbling through past posts, looking for Sleeve's response to my question about holsters (never found it, looking into holsters slowly, most looking for mag holders right now, double pouch that'll hold double stacks, XDM 19 rounders) when I came across this
          Originally posted by j0oftheworld View Post
          Don't forget to check your ammo when you're loading!

I had this exact same bullet come out of the same box of ammo about a week ago.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Yikes, I suppose that's why you can pick them up so cheap.
            1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
            You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
              Was stumbling through past posts, looking for Sleeve's response to my question about holsters (never found it, looking into holsters slowly, most looking for mag holders right now, double pouch that'll hold double stacks, XDM 19 rounders) when I came across this

I had this exact same bullet come out of the same box of ammo about a week ago.
              what was your question
              will see if I can reanswer it for you
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

I guess that'd be helpful yeah? I was looking for suggestions on holsters and mag pouches and what not. Some people have been highly suggesting Uncle Mike's mag pouches and Fobus, as well as Blackhawk and several cheaper options. As for holsters, Blackhawk seems popular, as does Com Tac (sp?) and Bladetech. Your thoughts? Suggestions? Right now, I'm not thinking about conceal carry right now, or holsters really, mostly looking for mag pouches / holders. Single row, double stack mags x2, or the Uncle Mike's offers a double row, double stack holder

Comment

Just picked this up from the gun shop today.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                    Went and shot a defensive pistol match today. So much fun. That is all.

I enjoy those style of classes myself. First time defensive pistol?
                    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Wasn't really a class, but it was a blast. I bought some goodies and am attending the next one on the 28th. I got lucky enough to find a few guys in Northern CO who are really active, some are students at CSU with me too. Going to try and do as much IDPA, IPSC, USPSA, Defensive Pistol, etc. as possible this summer

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                        You get your stuff from Turner? I know it's off the wall, but is there a build thread?
                        I got most of the parts from hkparts.net and hkpro.com

I dont have a build thread, just a few pictures. I did talk to turner on the phone about some q's i had. I did all of the work myself.

Comment

I inherited this with the passing of my grandfather recently, not too sure what it is, was hoping you guys could help me id it.

Its a da colt .357, was his service revolver as a motorcycle cop in CA. Anyone know what model it is?
                          Last edited by HiTheNameIsBJ; 05-12-2011, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Somewhere I have a book that mentions that model. But I'm goin out and I'm sure someone will beat me to it. But I know it's a Colt Pre-Python.

Comment

I am more of S&W guy and know very very little about colts in general so I cant help you, other than to say very nice and clean weapon. Be careful in NY with that thing
                              Last edited by mrsleeve; 05-12-2011, 07:33 PM.
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Thanks for the compliments, me an my dad are going shooting tomorrow so ill try and snap a picture of what he was given. Apparently they call it a swolt, its a k-frame with a python barrel and chamber. Its built for target shooting, and has a hairpin trigger. Me and my father are both licensed, mines for hunting/target, his is unrestricted.

Comment

Working...
                                X