No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah I know the HK, (I have a usp) and xd, glock.

The ones I was referring too were submitted to the military for approval to replace the Beretta 92fs (M9) with 45acp again. The contract was never awarded and the idea suspended but yes every manufaturer had shit in the ring.

FN, CZ, Tarus, Para and I think night hawk (or 1 of the other big custom 1911 guys) were some of the newer names to come up (for military contract I am getting at).

Infernal I would consider the FN too. FN makes good shit
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

I have not shown off my little babies in some time. I know there was some talk about FALs earlier. Below is the DSA STG58.

BTW I have never seen a Jericho in person. Thanks for the pictures.

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

DUB how you like that DSA???? I really want one but I am saving my change bucket for a FNH SCAR 17/H (.308....) some time shortly after release and the frenzy dies off a little.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          Infernal I would consider the FN too. FN makes good shit
          I haven't had the opportunity to shoot any FNs but I would never turn down the chance. I am just planning on building a 1911 next and that will be taking my gun money for now. I do like the looks of the FNP lineup as well as the FN SLP shotgun. I finger fucked one at the gunshop a while back and it was definitely cool.

ET- And I love the FAL dub...

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            DUB how you like that DSA???? I really want one but I am saving my change bucket for a FNH SCAR 17/H (.308....) some time shortly after release and the frenzy dies off a little.
            The DSA is amazing. I got it as a gift years ago. Now that 308 is pricey, its become a safe queen. The craftsmanship on the DSA is second to none. Im sure it would hold its own with the SCAR but the DSA is much heavier in weight. It would not be a fun gun to carry around for miles on end. Mags once were peanuts but prices of them are climbing. The only reason I would think about selling it would be moving into something like a Remington 700 with nice glass. So I could take advantage of my reloading skills. As well as not waste hundreds of dollars going to the range.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
              I haven't had the opportunity to shoot any FNs but I would never turn down the chance. I am just planning on building a 1911 next and that will be taking my gun money for now. I do like the looks of the FNP lineup as well as the FN SLP shotgun. I finger fucked one at the gunshop a while back and it was definitely cool.

ET- And I love the FAL dub...
              Thanks

the FNP45 is awesome, their new lineup of shotguns are kick ass as well. I have an older FN TPS, and it has the design flaw. Its warrantied for lifetime. I called the other day just getting around to it and they dont make the part anymore. So they are going to have to move me into their new line of SLP. I cant wait! I would like to bet that FN has made more firearms than any other manufacture to date. Great Company!

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                I want that Jericho REALLY BAD. Definately want the IMI. What size rounds? The only thing that sucks is that KBI went under.
                Its a 9mm. I bought that Jericho off GunsAmerica online. Its a Israeli military surplus gun.

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
                What rail system is that nike? and what barrel? How do you like it?
                Nike?? Its a Daniels Defense rail and a Sabre Defence barrel. I actually ended up selling it before I ever shot it back when people were paying too much for everything. It was real purty though.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                ~ John Adams ~

Comment

[quote=Nicademus;1855769][QUOTE]Its a 9mm. I bought that Jericho off GunsAmerica online. Its a Israeli military surplus gun.[quote]

Isn't buying a gun online a bit risque?
                  1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                  You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

[QUOTE=Holland;1856286][quote=Nicademus;1855769][QUOTE]Its a 9mm. I bought that Jericho off GunsAmerica online. Its a Israeli military surplus gun.

Isn't buying a gun online a bit risque?
                    No, not at all. Its a pretty straightforward process.

Comment

[quote=myinfernalbmw;1856289][quote=Holland;1856286][quote=Nicademus;1855769]
                      Its a 9mm. I bought that Jericho off GunsAmerica online. Its a Israeli military surplus gun.

No, not at all. Its a pretty straightforward process.
                      Really? You still have to register them though correct?
                      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Basically in a nutshell
                        -you buy said gun from whatever site
                        -they ship it to your local FFL (federal firearms licensee)
                        -they run your background check or however your local laws work
                        -they charge you 15-30 bucks to do the transfer paperwork
                        -You then get your gun

Comment

Really? You still have to register them though correct?

There is no federal gun registry.
                          Last edited by 2002maniac; 02-06-2010, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                            Basically in a nutshell
                            -you buy said gun from whatever site
                            -they ship it to your local FFL (federal firearms licensee)
                            -they run your background check or however your local laws work
                            -they charge you 15-30 bucks to do the transfer paperwork
                            -You then get your gun
                            Interesting, I might look into that. A Jericho isn't something you find everyday.

Comment

[quote=2002maniac;1856440][quote=Holland;1856307][quote=myinfernalbmw;1856289]

There is no federal gun registry.
                              Why am I quoted as saying that? I know that.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                              ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Been there, done that.

Comment

Working...
                                X