Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll try and take some pictures of the glock

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
      very nice!!

what kind of upper setup are you going with?

Not exactly sure yet. Total cost will be around 1k in the end. The trigger I'm going to have to upgrade later.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Umm arnt guns illegal ? Why are you posting about them ? :z

Comment

^fuck, like really? ban already.^
          Originally Posted by ACMF74
          i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post

Bought a couple parts for my AR build. My first one. Putting most of the money into the barrel,upper and bolt. 556

You're doing it wrong!

But in all seriousness, that should be a lot of fun. My next firearm will be an AR build too.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
              You're doing it wrong!

But in all seriousness, that should be a lot of fun. My next firearm will be an AR build too.

I don't want to have to deal with jams (being able to use both if needed) and if for any reason I would need to use 223 I still could.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                Not exactly sure yet. Total cost will be around 1k in the end. The trigger I'm going to have to upgrade later.
                I really like my Daniel Defense upper.. I have probably 1,500 rounds through it so far and not a single jam or any issues

I got it through Smartgunner.com's "build it yourself upper" deal they run. They raised the prices since i built mine but you can get any upper you want (dd only) for under $700 iirc. Then you just need a BCG and charge handle and youre all set.

only downside to this deal is the long wait time due to the amount of traffic they see.. I waited almost 4 months :hitler:

Comment

Shit, the upper I want is $1500

LMT CQB MRP
                  Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

I do wish that AR platform firearms were not restricted here, it is a hassle to own one. we can only transport to and from an approved range, and cannot deviate from the path selected on a map.

I have to say, I am envious. sounds like some nice builds going on and being plannned here. we need more pic's of scary black guns here.
                    Originally Posted by ACMF74
                    i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Originally posted by GaryE30 View Post

LMT CQB MRP

Own one! :)
                      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Comment

"thank you for placing your order--Noveske"

Uh ohhhh :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by GaryE30 View Post

LMT CQB MRP
                          I love my LMT mines the MWS though
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            I love my LMT mines the MWS though
                            Atleast you have yours. I still "want" mine :)

Soon, soon. I already have the approval of the wife. She gave me the go-ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                              Own one! :)
                              Does this upper have a mid-length gas system? I thought I heard something about it being carbine length, but has a mid gas system somehow.

Figured I'd ask the guy who 1) has one, 2) knows a lot about these guns.

:)

Comment

Recommend me a .22 for under 200$ please. Am a major beginner to guns!

I shot one the other day at my buddies house, was really fun and the ammo was dirt cheap. Will do a lot of plinking and what not.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X