No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HK and SIG are very different yes and both TOP SHELF quality, I am a SIG convert over from HK
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Only version of the USP i like is the USP Match in .45, too bad they stopped making it many years ago.

Comment

The trigger breaks so far back on the HK that its counterintuitive to almost every other gun I've shot in terms of muscle memory. I'm sure with practice it can be operated proficiently, but that combined with the mag release turned me off to it.

Comment

Picked up a holster at the gun show today. I like it a lot. Sadly the show SUCKED!
          One of my work friends picked up a XD 45 ACP at the show. I am excited to try it out.
          sigpic
          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
            Sadly the show SUCKED!

Thats because its in SF California.... duh :)

I think I found my new upper for my current build.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTu3m...yer_embedded#!
            Last edited by Vedubin01; 01-21-2012, 07:38 PM.
            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I think my goal for this year is to pick up a SOCOM 16 M1A.
              sigpic
              "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

i know nothing when it comes to guns but this looks vury nice

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

^ looks very similar to the Chiappa Rhino except an earlier model of such.

The Chiappa's are very interesting, if I had the funny money I'd buy one in a heart beat, the grip felt good and I can only imagine what the recoil is like on such a thing.
                  <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                  unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post

Another one I have to buy.

I am looking at some glass for my 5R anyone have some input on which nightforce or something similar? I am looking to shoot at about a 1000 yards and want a mil/mil system.

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Funny you posted that. It's tax return time, and I'll have more than enough to start a .300 blackout build. I'll be buying a lower and then starting the wait on my first tax stamp to build it into an sbr.

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
                        Another one I have to buy.

I am looking at some glass for my 5R anyone have some input on which nightforce or something similar? I am looking to shoot at about a 1000 yards and want a mil/mil system.
                        S&B. Or US optics or bust
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
                          I am looking at some glass for my 5R

I am so Jelly over your 5R.

Nightforce, US Optic, or Leupold

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Dont know if you guys follow this much but Korea is selling about 68000 M1 Grands back to the states for resale.

This will allow prices to drop when they flood the market. This will be a good buy when they land this year. Start saving!

Comment

Dont know if you guys follow this much but Korea is selling about 68000 M1 Grands back to the states for resale.

This will allow prices to drop when they flood the market. This will be a good buy when they land this year. Start saving!

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news...16_103154.html
                              That is awesome news. I remember in '10 when they blocked the purchase and was pissed. I'll definitely be purchasing an M1 Garand and carbine or two when they hit US shores.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                                carbine or two when they hit US shores.

No Carbines will be coming :( The Koreans will not allow the sale due to the magazine capacity of the carbines.

Comment

Working...
                                X