Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^

One would assume the lack of the tax stamp for 1. And that his location line leads you to believe that he is located in a Mid west state where as you know lots of the NON NFA friendly states are located.

But then you know all this lol
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      ^

One would assume the lack of the tax stamp for 1. And that his location line leads you to believe that he is located in a Mid west state where as you know lots of the NON NFA friendly states are located.

But then you know all this lol
      He would have to take a picture of the trigger pack before I would say anything. But boasting about being illegal on open forums is not a good way to start.
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

LOL NO NO its not

But I was referring to the SBR in particular
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

LOL NO NO its not

Yeah I noticed that as well. Maybe some people should do some reading if caught for those actions. There are some real horror stories.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Kid in WI a couple of years ago now doing time for a malfunctioning AR comes to mind right off the bat

William Pitt-

Comment

all that makes it illegal on the SBR is the barrel length which is no biggy and on the HK mp5 its illegal because it full auto (bb`s) haha no need for all the serious faces :roll:
              sigpic
              Who`s attention, and why do I have to pay them?

Comment

Originally posted by evoDRichie View Post
                all that makes it illegal on the SBR is the barrel length which is no biggy

The ATFE sees that as the same as being full auto with out a tax stamp.

Its still a federal felony which carries 10 years and $250k in fines. Just dont post anything and say what it truly is.

Comment

^
                  Same applies for the SBR ATF sees that as a FUCKING SBR lol

William Pitt-

Comment

LOL NO NO its not

None of those toys are worth time. That's why all of my toys are papered.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                    Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

^

Yup totally agree

William Pitt-

Comment

Hey all, just last week I became an official member at a local 'Schiessverein' or Shooting Club here in Mannheim, and have started my shooting/target log for my Permit. While other clubs make you shoot airguns for a year, then .22's for another year before moving onto larger calibers, I shot a Glock 17/3 9mm, 44 Magnum, & a Colt .45 acp on my first day(in December), as a guest.

Went to range again about 2 weeks ago and put some hard earned money through a USP Expert 9mm. I wasn't too impressed, and it wasn't nearly as comfy to shoot as the Glock. But as we were waiting for the Gunsmith/rental guy to come to the counter, my Sponsor(co-worker) and I saw a Colt Combat Commander 9mm in the showcase. We took it out and inspected it. My co-worker is a Colt fanatic and found it to be in excellent condition. It was already late so we didn't take it out to shoot it but I will be doing so next week. I'll let ya know how it goes.
                        -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

I remember that the first handgun I ever wanted to shoot was the HK USP. I was dead set on buying one as my first handgun, even before ever shooting any handguns. It was extremely disappointing to me to find that the Glock 22 was a whole lot more enjoyable and more accurate in my hands. I hate the trigger on the HK.

Comment

The trigger on the USP takes awhile to get used to.
                            1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

I love the trigger on mine! Double is a bit weird but you get used to it

Comment

I was torn between the hk usp and the sig 226 (both in .40sw) when I was looking to get my first pistol. Luckily I found a usp at the gun show that I got to fondle. It didn't feel right in my hand at all. I'm not saying it's a bad pistol, I'm sure it's amazing. It just wasn't the pistol for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X