No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm having a motherfucker of a time trying to get a Sig P228 right now. I've bid on 4 now that have jumped over $300 in the last 45 mins of the auctions. A couple of weeks ago I saw half a dozen CPO guns that had a buy it now price of $699. Every auction now ends north of $850-950. I'm going to end up buying another Glock if this shit keeps up.

Comment

2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
      (Daily Driver)
      Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
      KW V2 Coilovers
      VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        Not to bring a pile of Politics and activism into this thread but I figured all you like minded individuals will get a kick outta this.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/11/gu...te-gun-rights/
        That is awesome,good for them :D

Comment

Not to bring a pile of Politics and activism into this thread but I figured all you like minded individuals will get a kick outta this.

LOL. I can't wait to see what comes out of this.
          CCW- when every second counts... The police are just minutes away!

Comment

Saw this and loled. Only if they had a sticker for the U.S.

Comment

Comment

Talk about price inflation.

Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

That actually doesn't seem bad considering today's prices. Well maybe not his bin price. But lots of people just put outrageous bins for shits and giggles

That 308 is already before this shit a 3k rifle so doesn't seem far off
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Bought this for my wife....

Picked this up for her 2 weeks ago.

SigPro SP2022 9MM

sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

OMFG! This smug motherfucker...

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
                        That actually doesn't seem bad considering today's prices. Well maybe not his bin price. But lots of people just put outrageous bins for shits and giggles

That 308 is already before this shit a 3k rifle so doesn't seem far off
                        Today's prices is what I'm talking about. I know the MWS is already a $3k gun and the CQB MRP is a $2k gun before these events so immediately a fair starting price would be $6k assuming the rest of the items could be had for $1k.

Assuming the current price of the guns to be the following:

308 MWS --> $6,000
                        556 MRP --> $4,000
                        Mags + Rounds + Box --> $2,000 max

Estimate = $12,000

An extra $8,000 seems just wild to me even at THIS time.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                          OMFG! This smug motherfucker...
                          What?
                          sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

:jk:
                            Originally posted by GaryE30 View Post
                            Today's prices is what I'm talking about. I know the MWS is already a $3k gun and the CQB MRP is a $2k gun before these events so immediately a fair starting price would be $6k assuming the rest of the items could be had for $1k.

Assuming the current price of the guns to be the following:

308 MWS --> $6,000
                            556 MRP --> $4,000
                            Mags + Rounds + Box --> $2,000 max

Estimate = $12,000

An extra $8,000 seems just wild to me even at THIS time.
                            Oh it definitely is.. I am assuming that price is there just to see if the trigger gets pulled. If I were to sell my AR right now i want about $2,500 to make it worth it.. I'd have a bin of $5,000 just incase someone comes along that has deep pockets. Worst you'll get is a non bin an still sell for what you wanted once the reserve is off
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
                              :jk:

Oh it definitely is.. I am assuming that price is there just to see if the trigger gets pulled. If I were to sell my AR right now i want about $2,500 to make it worth it.. I'd have a bin of $5,000 just incase someone comes along that has deep pockets. Worst you'll get is a non bin an still sell for what you wanted once the reserve is off
                              Roger that!

Comment

Picked this up Saturday, couldn't pass it up in this political climate. Got it for $500
                                1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Working...
                                X