Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
    If you guys ever get a chance to shoot a Blackhawk in 45 long colt, find some +P ammo and hang on. One of the funnest handguns I have ever gotten to shoot.
    Ive actually been looking at that one so Ill gibe it a try :) . Looking at the LC9 still to complement my P95. As you can tell I like Rugers, great bang for the buck.
    Last edited by jw 325ic; 12-26-2012, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jw 325ic View Post
      Ive actually been looking at that one so Ill gibe it a try :). Looking at the LC9 still to complement my P95. As you can tell I like Rugers, great bang for the buck.
      the Colt version of that gun is not rated to shoot +P ammo. Shooting 45LC out of a pistol like that is something you will always remember!
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by jw 325ic View Post
        The Blackhawk is a badass reliable gun. My dad has the shorter barrel .44 magnum in blue. Its about 20-25 years old and is amazing to shoot.

Have fun with it. I'm hoping he'll hand it down to me one day, but sadly (for me) its his primary shooter.
        That is a gun that is on my list of shit to get. I had a blue Super Blackhawk .44 mag with the 7.5" barrel that was just too long so I sold it off. It was older than me and looked nearly new. I shot a box of buffalo bore 340 gr +p+ ammo through it and it was a real motherfucker on the hands. I loved it. I did swap out the factory wood grips for a pachmayr rubber set because I'm a big waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

And sleeve, nice looking SLP. I shot my buddies 870P with an aimpoint micro on it and liked how small it was. I don't know if I would like my eotech on a shotgun. Seems too bulky up top. YMMV of course

Comment

Yeah the Eotech is a bit mall ninja ish on a Shotgun,

Dub is that the long "FN" Cmore reflex sight???

Anyone want to go LC just buy something chambered in 454 Casull you can shoot any LC loading you want and even the supper dupper pushing the limits of +P+ for LC in it and not have to worry about shit. There are some people in Rural AK that using Hot loaded LC for bear deterrence as opposed to what is considered minimum a 44mag. Casull is a hand full especially in a Ruger Alaskan ( friend has one) but it is fun lol.

I really like the Casull for big bore hand cannons for big mean wild life. I cant wait till the 5" S&W .460 is available again, its listed just not in stock yet, I will be getting one, 45LC in any load, 454 Casull and .460mag all in one wheel gun. They used to make it in a 3 1/2 and called it the Bear kit, they did something similar with the 500 too.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

yes its the FN C-More. I have not changed the batteries in it in over 15 years and its still bright as hell when needed.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Man I cant wait to finish school in September and start making some money again. So jealous of your guy's rifles and shotguns. Hopefully I can go shoot my 1911 soon when I get back to WA.
              sigpic
              "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

This thread is getting too politic. I finally got my new rear sight that I ordered two weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                  I think I might have used some of this for one of my research papers but I can't remembe
                  Last edited by CreamE30; 12-26-2012, 07:29 PM. Reason: I agree, threads getting to political
                  <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                  unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
                    This thread is getting too politic. I finally got my new rear sight that I ordered two weeks ago.

Daniel Defense is really nice stuff!

Comment

DD is good to go! I love my DD upper

What's your guys take on the Sig 716? My dads buddy just got one and to be honest I didn't even know they had that platform

Comment

The Sig is quality and nice to see yet another 308 variant in the AR platform. I have not seen one personally but I would guess it is quite nice. What is MSRP on them?

Comment

Anyone know of any online retailers who still have 30rd AR magazines in stock? PM me.
                          Past: 1987 325iS, Bilsteins - HR Sports

Present: 1999 M3, Koni Yellows - HR Sports - GC Camber Plates - UUC Swaybars - UUC SSK - AFE Intake - Stromung Catback

2009 Mazdaspeed3, Short Ram Intake - Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2nd cat Delete - Catback - Fuel Pump Internals - Cobb Accessport - Stratified E30 tune - 294/342 - SPC Camber Arms - CPE Rear Motor Mount

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                            They were gone over a week ago... expect to pay $20-60 per mag on the secondary market.
                            ^^^This. Just sit back and wait. Production will catch up to demand. The time to buy was a week and a half ago. You find anyone that has them now you'll probably get bent over hard.

Comment

Originally posted by JTDay View Post
                              Anyone know of any online retailers who still have 30rd AR magazines in stock? PM me.

What do you want to pay?

In other news, this bitch wants to start a war!

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                                What do you want to pay?

In other news, this bitch wants to start a war!

http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/publ...ssault-weapons

Found this as well...http://rense.com/general85/obs.htm

"The list"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X