No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well if you want a semi auto shotty that holds more than 3 rounds in the mag your going to have about as tuff a time with that as a black rifle right now. When I ordered mine, the day before CT, my guy could only find something like 6 in the country though his suppliers then........................
    Last edited by mrsleeve; 01-20-2013, 10:48 PM.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

I think I will be able to find a used one locally fairly easily. The small gun shop near my place here in WA has a great selection of second hand guns. Its just a matter of finding the money.
      Few more pictures.
      Me shooting the shotgun, and talking with Randy. Iv got my MASH hat on lol

sigpic
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

What do you guys here think this setup is worth?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG957559.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.8 KB
ID:	7151148

Got it offered to me for 2600 shipped, and $15 for ffl transfer.

100 rnds of ammo, Geissele trigger, 20 rnds through it. No rear sight
        sigpic

Comment

given the current panic thats not that bad, when Pmags are selling for 100 a pop. If it was 2 months ago I would have said 1800 would have been more like
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

After more bargaining with the seller he decided to keep 5 pmags, let one go with the rifle and adjusted the price to 2375. Still tempting...
            sigpic

Comment

Right now thats the last thing I would be letting go, would be the Pmags. Those are lible to get really hard to get. Magpul alone is drowning in a 1 MILLION plus back log. the facts are right now if you want to get EBR, your going to have to pony up some extra money even from your friends.

223 is selling in a lot of places for a buck a round in bulk from traditionally reasonable on line sellers should be about 23 cents for bulk. AR mags of all types are fucking off the charts Cheaper than dirt is selling mill Surp issued GI 30 round mags for 129.99 a POP, NO thats not a TYPO, Pmags if you can find them are going for 50-100 a pop. If you can find anything reasonable pricing buy it. LMT is 36 month back order, ammo is going to be 3-6 months to catch back up, AFTER this shit sorts out and settles into what ever is going come of all this.

You snooze you lose, I got caught with my pants down on a few things and am having to pay a little bit more for shit as I can find it, hell I just bought the last 2 boxes in the Valley of 168gr FGMM in 308 for 2.25 a round thats a buck a pop over what it should be. In this case you snoozed....... All things considered All that shit is harder to find with the way shit is right now if you have the cash and are really worried about what might be coming I would offer 2500 shipped for it all, that way you both feel like you have won.
              Last edited by mrsleeve; 01-20-2013, 11:58 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

I can't wait for the supply to catch up and the look on all the assholes faces that paid $40+ on Pmags when they realize they can't sell them for anywhere near what they paid for them

Comment

There have been lots of places filling pmag orders within 3 weeks.. get yourselves on some orders with places, once they ship theyll charge you. I just placed an order for 10 the other day and should be here in 13 days if the trends are correct

.308 though I have not seen so cant comment on that. I keep placing orders with companies that have normal prices and will see what happens

my lower is at $550 with 12hrs left.. i think that guy that offered $750 bailed cuz I havent heard back from him since he said he was going to talk to his ffl :(
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Yeah thats the price of wanting things NOW and not willing to wait a few months. I just sold my new R Guns Nickel boron complete bcg on eBay for $465. I listed it and people went crazy. After me telling the guy that he wanted to much for that AAC 300 he went down to 2100. If he drops it some more after i keep talking to him i may pick it up. I can wait, i dont have to have it right now!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RGCintha29073 View Post
                      Yeah thats the price of wanting things NOW and not willing to wait a few months. I just sold my new R Guns Nickel boron complete bcg on eBay for $465. I listed it and people went crazy. After me telling the guy that he wanted to much for that AAC 300 he went down to 2100. If he drops it some more after i keep talking to him i may pick it up. I can wait, i dont have to have it right now!!
                      u may want to rethink that as in Feb Obama's speech is supposed to lay out his attack on our weapons. If he says anything bad which I know he will prices could and would get worse. Just wait and see if you want.

Comment

I am sooooooo glad I was up to stock on all my ammo/mags before this crap started.

Comment

These came in the mail yesterday, I forgot I even ordered them.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                            5.56 in stock, 500 rounds for $220 ($0.44/rd). You can only buy 1 box of 500 per order.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/449...ProductDescrip
                            Website down
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RGCintha29073 View Post
                              Website down
                              Website works for me.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

A little lengthy

BEWARE!!!

I have been in communication with a fellow for the past few days regarding a rifle he is selling. It is a POF 415 in 18" barrel configuration, it has a[LIST]
                                -Leupold M5 6.5 x 20 scope,
                                -bipod,
                                -Magpul CTR stock,
                                -Magpul F&R sights,
                                -comes with an AAC Flash Hider,
                                -2 Surefire 60 round magazines
                                -420 rounds of Federal American Eagle ammo 62gr FMJ Ball XM855F

He listed his ad in the Pennsylvania section of Armslist for $1250.

Pre-this political climate, the rifle MSRP was $1950, scope $1400+, ammo $250+, magazines $120. Easily, EASILY $3000+. Too good to be true.

I bit and our email conversation back and forth, didn't really add up. His ad was in coherent grammar, where as his email grammar, well not so much. [Crucify me for noticing this, but it's the little things in scams, that make scams.]

I kept on biting, enticing him to give me some info to further call him out.

He pulled his ad from Armslist, but I had taken a screenshot prior to him doing so. I asked what ammo it was, count, and what accessories were included. No response.

Then I said I would send payment via USPS MO. That's when he sent me this email.

'Hi Dale,

We have a deal seal..to your preferable FFL dealer and please do get back at me with your FFL dealer infos..I would really prefer a USPS Money Order via Express Mail..Please when you Mail the money out you can have the USPS Money Order mailed to me and let me know if you will be getting the money order out today so we can seal the deal at once today:

Name: Lewis Marcus
                                Address: 1369 W.Greenleaf,Apt 102.
                                Chicago IL 60625

Email me with a scanned copy of the USPS Receipt when you have it mailed and also the tracking# ...Once mail is confirmed,would ship out to you and i would mail you a scanned receipt of the shipment...Please keep me posted...
                                Thanks'

A little more investigation reveals that his name 'Lewis Marcus' is no where in the Chicago White Pages. Another thing I picked up on was, that his street address was not in the zip code he sent me. '1369 W.Greenleaf, Apt 102 is located in 60626, NOT 60625.

I emailed 'Lewis Marcus' back trying to get him to give in once again, saying that his address was not in the USPS database, and he responds with:

'Hi Dale,MY ADDRESS IS CORRECT MAYBE YOU TRY FEDEX EXPRESS OR UPS EXPRESS TODAY LET ME KNOW.MY HOME ADDRESS IS CORRECT.'

Needless to say, this deal is over for me.

TL;DR. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

The fellow's name is 'Lewis Marcus'.
                                Email address is mmll1004@hotmail.com.
                                Home address is 1369 W.Greenleaf,Apt 102. Chicago IL 60625

If I can figure out how to attach the picture I will.

Regards,
                                -Dale Anderson, a fellow firearms enthusiast looking out for other enthusiasts.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by e30_luv_; 01-22-2013, 02:08 PM. Reason: TL;DR

Comment

Working...
                                X