No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I wouldn't sell your glock 17 just yet... May regret it!
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Just went to a local shop the other day. First i got there and it looked like this

Secondly, while handgun prices are the same, rifle price's have doubled. Looking at a cheap M&P sport is now selling for 1100!

I understand supply and demand but damn

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
        Buds guns is usually good. It may be sold out but they email you when in stock and then you buy. I'm still waiting/wishing the gun I want is available soon
        Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
        And I wouldn't sell your glock 17 just yet... May regret it!
        I wanna sell the 17 because it doesn't fit my hands whatsoever, even with the hogue grip. Are you saying I should hold onto it because the prices will go up?
        2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
          I wanna sell the 17 because it doesn't fit my hands whatsoever, even with the hogue grip. Are you saying I should hold onto it because the prices will go up?
          Yeah that's what I am thinking. Although I don't know if handguns will go up very much. I'm just big on never selling guns for some reason. Never know if you'll need it. Sell the mags separately lol prolly make $100 on two
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Got my sniping upper done...

DSC 24" stainless steel 1/8 5.56 nato bull barrel, Rock River EOP upper receiver, Truglo 6-24x44 scope, and a Champion bipod. Its sitting on my Armalite lower.

Comment

very nice man, how do you like that truglo scope?
              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Comment

Am wondering the same thing about the optic. I dont see a way to make parallax adjustments, I am not trying to be an ass but lower end Chinese glass scares me for anything other paper punching. Even some of the "better" Loopys are coming out of china now.

Looks like a fine build none the less and should be very consistent with a decent load going down the tube
                Last edited by mrsleeve; 01-02-2013, 01:16 PM.
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Hey guys,

I had my dirtbike up for sale/trade, open to trades and someone offered me $500 and a choice between a few guns. I am not really experienced with guns, but have in fact handled them and shot them multiple times.

I think if I can get a few guns worth at least $1000 then I can either keep them, or flip them.

He offered me a choice between these guns

-Brand new in box 22 rifle
                  -45 pistol
                  -357 mag
                  -22 pistol
                  -3030 lever action carbine

My question is, which gun(s) would be worth about $1000, and are guns easy to sell/flip?

I really need money and I have not had many inquiries on my dirtbike, so I am taking this opportunity to see what I can do with it, hell this might even start my interest in gun and It will become a hobby for me.

Thanks guys, hopefully you can give me some sound advice

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                    Hey guys,

I had my dirtbike up for sale/trade, open to trades and someone offered me $500 and a choice between a few guns. I am not really experienced with guns, but have in fact handled them and shot them multiple times.

I think if I can get a few guns worth at least $1000 then I can either keep them, or flip them.

He offered me a choice between these guns

-Brand new in box 22 rifle
                    -45 pistol
                    -357 mag
                    -22 pistol
                    -3030 lever action carbine

My question is, which gun(s) would be worth about $1000, and are guns easy to sell/flip?

I really need money and I have not had many inquiries on my dirtbike, so I am taking this opportunity to see what I can do with it, hell this might even start my interest in gun and It will become a hobby for me.

Thanks guys, hopefully you can give me some sound advice

You got to give more details than just the caliber of the gun. More like make, model, condition, etc. To get to $1000 most likely will take several guns to get to that price.

As for flipping, most likely will be a bit harder to flip for fast cash. But again depends on the question above.

Comment

Sorry.

Like I said I am not experienced. I will get you the make/models for each

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                        Sorry.

Like I said I am not experienced. I will get you the make/models for each

Its cool, we are here to help :)

Comment

Originally posted by GaryE30 View Post
                          LMT CQB Piston 16 - MSRP = $2100

Price on Gunbroker = $5000

Fuck this

Almost sounds like the E30 market. Yet E30s dont run the risk of being banned.

Comment

Just went to two local places.. Scottsdale Gun Club and US Autoweapons. Both stores are always packed with hundreds and hundreds of guns. They were fucking empty!! Where did people get cash for some of these guns so quickly? All the loaded people snatch them up? Most of the AR's both those places stocked were high high end

Amazingly I found a untouched pile of Glock23 magazines! Going back for more after payday

Then I stopped by Dillon and even they have been hit hard. I should be in to the reloading game this weekend ;) glad I've saved all my brass knowing I'd eventually reload it some day

Comment

^

Not loaded people so much as everyone with a credit card, and little sense
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

This is true.. Very true. I guess I forget that since I don't really buy much unless I have cash to back it up

Comment

Working...
                                X