No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone else here an NRA member? Obviously you don't have to say so if you don't want to but I'm considering starting a membership almost just because. Also, the NRA headquarters range is just down the road from me which means discounts. I'd also get discounts on gunshow admission. Just wondering if it's actually worth it or not..
    <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
    unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

LUV you know its a scam. RUN AWAY form this

anyone want a 100 round beta mag................ I know where I can get some.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Just sent my 1911 slide off to Renewed Finishes for some powder coat in mat OD green. I am excited. I kept scratching the black parkerized finish. That stuff is week.
        Was looking around at shotguns today. I want to find a decent Winchester Ranger 120.
        sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
          5.56 in stock, 500 rounds for $220 ($0.44/rd). You can only buy 1 box of 500 per order.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/449...ProductDescrip
          seems out of everything I'm looking for like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by e30_luv_ View Post
            BEWARE!!!

I have been in communication with a fellow for the past few days regarding a rifle he is selling. It is a POF 415 in 18" barrel configuration, it has a[LIST]
            -Leupold M5 6.5 x 20 scope,
            -bipod,
            -Magpul CTR stock,
            -Magpul F&R sights,
            -comes with an AAC Flash Hider,
            -2 Surefire 60 round magazines
            -420 rounds of Federal American Eagle ammo 62gr FMJ Ball XM855F

He listed his ad in the Pennsylvania section of Armslist for $1250.

Pre-this political climate, the rifle MSRP was $1950, scope $1400+, ammo $250+, magazines $120. Easily, EASILY $3000+. Too good to be true.

I bit and our email conversation back and forth, didn't really add up. His ad was in coherent grammar, where as his email grammar, well not so much. [Crucify me for noticing this, but it's the little things in scams, that make scams.]

I kept on biting, enticing him to give me some info to further call him out.

He pulled his ad from Armslist, but I had taken a screenshot prior to him doing so. I asked what ammo it was, count, and what accessories were included. No response.

Then I said I would send payment via USPS MO. That's when he sent me this email.

'Hi Dale,

We have a deal seal..to your preferable FFL dealer and please do get back at me with your FFL dealer infos..I would really prefer a USPS Money Order via Express Mail..Please when you Mail the money out you can have the USPS Money Order mailed to me and let me know if you will be getting the money order out today so we can seal the deal at once today:

Name: Lewis Marcus
            Address: 1369 W.Greenleaf,Apt 102.
            Chicago IL 60625

Email me with a scanned copy of the USPS Receipt when you have it mailed and also the tracking# ...Once mail is confirmed,would ship out to you and i would mail you a scanned receipt of the shipment...Please keep me posted...
            Thanks'

A little more investigation reveals that his name 'Lewis Marcus' is no where in the Chicago White Pages. Another thing I picked up on was, that his street address was not in the zip code he sent me. '1369 W.Greenleaf, Apt 102 is located in 60626, NOT 60625.

I emailed 'Lewis Marcus' back trying to get him to give in once again, saying that his address was not in the USPS database, and he responds with:

'Hi Dale,MY ADDRESS IS CORRECT MAYBE YOU TRY FEDEX EXPRESS OR UPS EXPRESS TODAY LET ME KNOW.MY HOME ADDRESS IS CORRECT.'

Needless to say, this deal is over for me.

TL;DR. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

The fellow's name is 'Lewis Marcus'.
            Email address is mmll1004@hotmail.com.
            Home address is 1369 W.Greenleaf,Apt 102. Chicago IL 60625

If I can figure out how to attach the picture I will.

Regards,
            -Dale Anderson, a fellow firearms enthusiast looking out for other enthusiasts.
            I found the bldg he supposedly lives in.

This is the owners of the bldg, BET Park Property located on the premises phone 773-338-9319
            You want to let him know the gig is up just call and verify he lives there.
            They may even have more info for you who knows? you might break something up.
            Last edited by vert_this; 01-23-2013, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post

Details please
              sigpic

Comment

Oh come on sleeve, those turd feeders are easy to find :crazy:

In stock and ready to ship...

Comment

You want one............. 375 shipped ??? Just so long as I can still get them

Come on CTD wants 130 a pop for 30 round Issued GI mags
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                    Oh come on sleeve, those turd feeders are easy to find :crazy:

In stock and ready to ship...
                    http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/MAG-056
                    Well that price seems legit!
                    sigpic

Comment

That's a realistic price, but I'm not in the market for one. My buddy has one that is a pain in the fucking ass to get it to feed properly on any sort of regular basis. I'm fine with my 30 rounders. I wouldn't mind having one of the high cap surefire units though if this shit ever levels back out and they become available.

Comment

Beta mags are complete garbage. They are very fragile, finicky, and not worth the money.
                        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I know plus I am not a fan of 223 lol but I know where I can get 1 or 2, for the next few days

RG PM Me

William Pitt-

Comment

Hey dub, you end up selling that lot of mags on the GB?

Comment

bought 15lbs of powder today!
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                                Hey dub, you end up selling that lot of mags on the GB?

They ended up going for $268 for the lot of 5. Well below the HK mags. Which I can not understand that auction. Still not a bad return on $45 investment.
                                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Comment

Working...
                                X