• Time
  • Show
Clear All

want

Would pay the price too. These look flipping awesome

Better link:
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

It's neat, but I'm not paying that much for something that only holds six. I'd rather have the S&W Bodyguard.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
      Originally posted by slammin.e28
      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

I'm extremely curious how it handles the .357 mag though.

My father used to have an sp101 2" snub nose and it was a hand full. I would love to see how the lower barrel design controls recoil.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Hell, my dad has a S&W with a 6 inch barrel and that fucker is hard to handle.

I like the Rhino, but the price tag makes me sad. I see it comes chambered in 9x19 as well, that might be interesting too.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
          Originally posted by slammin.e28
          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
            Gary, took mine out shooting today.... Always good times
            Nice! Yeah I took mine out last Wednesday and shot about 70 rounds through it trying to check my iron sights. They're a pretty close to where they should be but could use some slight adjustment.
            Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Those rhinos have a great trigger. I hear the recoil is still heavy cause they are so light, but the recoil gosepretty much straight back, not flipping up like normal revolvers.
              1991 335is in progress

Comment

Getting my license renewed soon, dad said I can keep the 12 gauge pump he bought for me to use when I was like 13.

It's a Mossberg 835, I don't think it's anything special but I like it, I think it looks really nice.

Not my pic, not my exact gun but same model, mine doesn't have the strap. I want to get into skeet shooting because I love shooting more than I did hunting, mostly because I didn't have to get up before dawn in -20 weather.
                For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                Originally posted by mbonanni
                I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by chance View Post
                  Those rhinos have a great trigger. I hear the recoil is still heavy cause they are so light, but the recoil gosepretty much straight back, not flipping up like normal revolvers.
                  Are these available in california because I'll buy one tomorrow they look
                  swweeett.

Comment

What are some handguns you guys recommend?

I've shot a glock 17 and a beretta 92FS. I really like how the glock shot, but I hated when you had to reload it, it was pretty hard. The beretta was nice and easy to reload, Idk why. I'll be able to get my license next year, but I don't know what I should get and I don't have any knowledge when it comes to guns. So any input you guys might have about a gun would be nice!
                    IG: @_j.wn

Comment

I am Sig guy my self
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

I shoot a Springfield XDM. I like the feel of it, and the interchangeable grips are a nice touch. I've put a couple hundred rounds through it, no complaints yet
                        '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                        '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                        '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                        '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

I like 1911's. No they arent the best handguns by any means, especially when compared to the price of glocks and such, but I do like them.
                          1991 335is in progress

Comment

Originally posted by shameson View Post
                            I shoot a Springfield XDM. I like the feel of it, and the interchangeable grips are a nice touch. I've put a couple hundred rounds through it, no complaints yet
                            I'll have to look at that one. How much do they usually retail?

I like 1911's. No they arent the best handguns by any means, especially when compared to the price of glocks and such, but I do like them.

@chance. Yeah I like 1911's a lot too, but my cousin has one, if I were to get one he'd be bitching at me that I jocked him lol.
                            IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Originally posted by illest318i View Post
                              @chance. Yeah I like 1911's a lot too, but my cousin has one, if I were to get one he'd be bitching at me that I jocked him lol.
                              That is probably one of the stupidest reasons for not buying a handgun I've ever been privy to. Tell your cousin he jocked several million other people.

I say the same thing to everyone that is looking at their first gun. Go to the store and hold as many as you can. Some fit and point better than others in your own hands. Ideally you would find a local gun range that rents a large variety of guns so you could find what works best for you. Or if you have friends that have guns, try theirs.

Comment

Good advice ^^^

I want to like glocks, but they dont point naturally for me.

Cz's point very naturally for me. But i prefer single action pistols. I had a cz75 tactical sports. That was anamazing weapon. Unbelievably accurate
                                1991 335is in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X