Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by illest318i View Post
    What are some handguns you guys recommend?
    I absolutely love my Smith & Wesson M&P9.

Pic with my M57 Tokarev.
    1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
    1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
    bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

What are some handguns you guys recommend?

I've shot a glock 17 and a beretta 92FS. I really like how the glock shot, but I hated when you had to reload it, it was pretty hard. The beretta was nice and easy to reload, Idk why. I'll be able to get my license next year, but I don't know what I should get and I don't have any knowledge when it comes to guns. So any input you guys might have about a gun would be nice!
      re-post this question next year after all the laws change. since Glock is discontinuing the gen 3 series and gen 4 is not on the roster Glocks may be unavailable when you're ready to buy.

one of laws pending would even prohibit you buying a handgun from a private party.

yes, we in commiefornia are well and truly f'ckd. I can barely even look at our state flag anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by shameson View Post
        I shoot a Springfield XDM. I like the feel of it, and the interchangeable grips are a nice touch. I've put a couple hundred rounds through it, no complaints yet
        I loved my XDm, but if I had to do it again I'd get a Glock. The aftermarket support for the Glock shits all over pretty much any other brand unfortunately. That said, the XDm is a fantastic firearm and I'll probably pick up another one after I get the Glock.

As was stated before, hold as many as you can until you find one that fits your hand comfortably.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
        Originally posted by slammin.e28
        Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
          That is probably one of the stupidest reasons for not buying a handgun I've ever been privy to. Tell your cousin he jocked several million other people.

I say the same thing to everyone that is looking at their first gun. Go to the store and hold as many as you can. Some fit and point better than others in your own hands. Ideally you would find a local gun range that rents a large variety of guns so you could find what works best for you. Or if you have friends that have guns, try theirs.
          Now that I think about it, it is a pretty stupid reason. Yeah I am gonna do that. My local gun range has a big variety of used weaponry for sale.
          IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Originally posted by AwakenNoMore View Post

Pic with my M57 Tokarev.
            Wow, it's beautiful! How does it shoot, is it comfortable in your hands?
            IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Wow, it's beautiful! How does it shoot, is it comfortable in your hands?
              For me its more comfortable than any Glock or XD has ever been. Optional thumb safety too, love it. Going to pick up a Shield when for carry. I'm a novice with pistols but its been great to shoot. Ultra reliable, hardly ever clean the thing.

Comment

I see yours has the external safety.

I almost bought an early M&P but was turned away by a complete lack of safety features. May consider one now seeing the photo of yours.
                No E30 Club
                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                  I see yours has the external safety.

I almost bought an early M&P but was turned away by a complete lack of safety features. May consider one now seeing the photo of yours.
                  Yep was a requirement for me as well, its an option that can be added to all the M&P's, even if you buy one without it can be added from what I understand.

Comment

Pic with my M57 Tokarev.
                    I just put a down payment for one of these. I'm hoping the application process does not take very long to get my handgun. I'm super excited!

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                    Originally posted by scabzzzz
                    I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                    1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                    2002 325i - DD
                    2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

man do i take that for granted here in AZ! in and out with a new gun in as long as it takes to fill out the form and they make a phone call. love it!

I am selling my 16" Daniel Defense midlength upper- pm for more details!
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
                        man do i take that for granted here in AZ! in and out with a new gun in as long as it takes to fill out the form and they make a phone call. love it! !
                        Same, it tastes like FREEDOM. 8)

Comment

Originally posted by gtdragon980 View Post
                          I just put a down payment for one of these. I'm hoping the application process does not take very long to get my handgun. I'm super excited!
                          Its such a treat to shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
                            man do i take that for granted here in AZ! in and out with a new gun in as long as it takes to fill out the form and they make a phone call. love it!

I am selling my 16" Daniel Defense midlength upper- pm for more details!
                            If you go to Cabelas and some Walmarts you fill the form out electronically and it's almost instant. Last time I did it the girl at Cabelas just kept hammering F5 until it said "proceed" lol

But yeah, no wait period ftw.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                            i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                            Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Its such a treat to shoot.
                              I cannot wait to take this thing shooting, it's my first gun and hopefully one of my favorites! I heard it has a lot of aftermarket upgrades so I'm looking forward to doing some of those in the future!

EDIT: Oh and FUCK MD Gun laws.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                              Originally posted by scabzzzz
                              I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                              1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                              2002 325i - DD
                              2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Originally posted by gtdragon980 View Post
                                EDIT: Oh and FUCK MD Gun laws.
                                Lol.

I just moved to VA, where I can open carry without ANY permit... And my hunters safety training is enough to get me a concealed carry permit.

Join me, the water's fine.
                                No E30 Club
                                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X