No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really sure yet, something though :D. Been eyeing anything from ak to ar 15s to .22 plinkers.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTacoMan View Post
      Not really sure yet, something though :D. Been eyeing anything from ak to ar 15s to .22 plinkers.
      What's your budget, I'm sure we could give you a few suggestions. :)

Comment

I mainly wanted to find out all the reputable online dealers before going that far, know of any more? ;D

Comment

Grabagun.com has some awesome deals. They do a lot of internet sales, but they happen to be somewhat local to me.

You can sign up for their news letter and get some really good deals there. Now they have a LE6920 magpul FDE edition for $879 right now

edit:
          http://grabagun.com/catalog/product/...Sale!+-+%24879
          1990 325is
          m52b28
          3.73lsd
          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Well I did it, I ordered my rifle using a Canada day deal and LE/mil discount. Picked up a Robinson Arms XCR-L heavy barrel. Yes they're expensive, but the options for a non-ar black rifle are quite limited. Can't wait to get my hands on it, comes with iron sights which should keep me busy until I can make a choice on optics.

Comment

Congrats!!! you know we'll need some pics :D
              1990 325is
              m52b28
              3.73lsd
              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                Well I did it, I ordered my rifle using a Canada day deal and LE/mil discount. Picked up a Robinson Arms XCR-L heavy barrel. Yes they're expensive, but the options for a non-ar black rifle are quite limited. Can't wait to get my hands on it, comes with iron sights which should keep me busy until I can make a choice on optics.
                Right on man, that's awesome.

Comment

Colt LE6920 W/ LE and military only stamp. Removable carry handle, Mako pistol grip and Magpul MOE stock.

Comment

Pics? Got a 6920 myself.
                    No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Sorry, I have the CTR stock. When I was originally looking for a AR my brother told me to get an LE with the stamp because it would be worth more one day. I'll have to get pics off my old computer but I will do Exodus_2pt0.

Comment

Sold my M&P 9 today and just ordered one of these...can't wait.

Comment

I don't remember if I asked this earlier or not.. im losing my mind apparently

I am travelling through California to Yosemite in a few weeks. We are taking an RV

From my understanding and trying to only read legit websites, I can do this..

Carry in the RV like I would going to California. Locked and mags with ammo separate?

Then once we get to the camp site and plug in, the RV becomes my "home" and can then carry it as I please and carry it loaded

but once I am out on trails and such, I can not carry it all, unless I have a California CCW?

I know they recently changed their rules and I am reading lots of confusion about it and its making my head spin

I know you cannot cc in federal buildings and other marked buildings, but is there anything about me carrying it on me or in a bag?

why cant all states be like AZ?!
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

just browsed cabela's used section out in PA and picked up a 12 gauge western field shotgun for trap shooting on the cheap. only have been a few times but its very fun and cheap to shoot/maintain. i've been eying up ithaca shotguns, and one will be my next.
                            Originally posted by blunt
                            i called my 17 yo paperboy "sugartits" in a christmas card 3 years ago. he never came back and im not joking.

Comment

Originally posted by ParsedOut View Post
                              Sold my M&P 9 today and just ordered one of these...can't wait.

I love my fnp 45. Best shooting pistol I own. I think you will enjoy it!

I've been seriously considering picking up an fnx-45, I have had a couple feed issues with one of my magazines, which the fnx is supposed to have fixed.
                              No E30 Club
                              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
                                I don't remember if I asked this earlier or not.. im losing my mind apparently

I am travelling through California to Yosemite in a few weeks. We are taking an RV

From my understanding and trying to only read legit websites, I can do this..

Carry in the RV like I would going to California. Locked and mags with ammo separate?

Then once we get to the camp site and plug in, the RV becomes my "home" and can then carry it as I please and carry it loaded

but once I am out on trails and such, I can not carry it all, unless I have a California CCW?

I know they recently changed their rules and I am reading lots of confusion about it and its making my head spin

I know you cannot cc in federal buildings and other marked buildings, but is there anything about me carrying it on me or in a bag?

why cant all states be like AZ?!
                                You've probably seen this already, but this is the best help I can be.

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                                I love my fnp 45. Best shooting pistol I own. I think you will enjoy it!

I've been seriously considering picking up an fnx-45, I have had a couple feed issues with one of my magazines, which the fnx is supposed to have fixed.
                                I've always admired the FN pistols but really want to have a long slide striker fired for 3 gun. Much easier to ditch without worrying about safety/decock DQ.

Comment

Working...
                                X