Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ///M0F01SD View Post
    Thanks Jim. I'll hit you up about that shop & also maybe plan out a range day.

Rey
    Now your talking! Let's go pop some caps in Rainbow.

Cheers,

Jim
    sigpic

Comment

Doing a quick mock up of my new build. AR pistol in 300 blackout.

Are you planning to submit for an SBR? A pistol is usually the first step in that process. 300 blackout is an awesome caliber, hopefully the price will continue to drop and make it a more affordable one to shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by ParsedOut View Post
        Are you planning to submit for an SBR? A pistol is usually the first step in that process. 300 blackout is an awesome caliber, hopefully the price will continue to drop and make it a more affordable one to shoot.

SBR? what is this, the middle ages?

Just buy a SB-15 brace and shoulder it.

Thanks! I'm pretty excited about it especially with the 300 blackout @11.5" of barrel.
        Rey
        jesus christ, I can just imagine the flash and bang that makes.

My don't quote me list:

Originally posted by george graves
        I could be wrong, but I don't think it's a smog test type of thing. IIRC think it's against CA law to *sell* a dual outlet muffler as a replacement for a car that came from the factory with a single. But don't quote me on that.

Comment

Lol, get the KAC extension!
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by joncrz View Post
            SBR? what is this, the middle ages?
            Just buy a SB-15 brace and shoulder it.
            Meh...I give it less than a year before the BATFE changes their stance on that brace, might as well start the tax stamp process now IMO.
            Last edited by ParsedOut; 05-07-2014, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Meh...I give it less than a year before the BATFE changes their stance on that brace, might as well start the tax stamp process now IMO.
              That is what people thought about the slide fire stock too

Comment

Fuckin miss mah peeps on this site. haven't been on in forever due to school, and no money for my poor bimmer... but there's always money for guns!!! hahahaha
                Hope everyone is doing well. Cheers

Gratuitous GF photos with the AR, Sig, and .357 Colt

Originally posted by Ryan...
                It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Nice, did you go with OD MOE furniture (hard to tell in the pics)? I plan to do the exact same set up except mid-length.

How do you like the SP2022, that's on my list of handguns to buy (after the CZ-75, lol).

Comment

SP2022 is caliber'd in 9. I love it for home defense. I've been shooting aguila 124gr and armscor 124gr for practice. 600 rounds no jams. its a sig tho man, lol. it'll eat anything.

Correct, it is all OD green. Get a locking-stock though. the cheap magpul stock is absolute garbage. whoever you "may" be trying to sneak up on will hear you from a mile away with that god-forsaken stock but it came with my fire control kit. everything else is like butter. 500 rounds without a hiccup. good call on the mid-length.

I have to give props to this upper though. PTAC, outsourced from Palmetto, is legit. 1:7 phosphate barrel, 158 bolt, a4 ramps... it does its job just fine for $269 shipped.

Some of my other gear... MOLLE with mil-spec SAPI plates and TAD Ranger hoodie

It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Magpul CTR > Magpul MOE stock, good call. I plan to get a PSA upper as well. I like the roll marks on the Spikes lowers but not sure if it's worth the extra $40, probably...

Dig the rest of your gear, plate carrier and plates are still needed here.

Comment

thanks man. I would say don't mess with the molle gear unless it has a purpose. get some soft armor if ya need it. I'm active duty in Indiana militia and lead my county of guys so we have a certain MOQ for basic gear.. It's really unnecessary, otherwise (for me anyways). i got the spikes forged lower for $79 through aim surplus. check em out cause they have awesome deals on stripped lowers regularly. PSA has some pretty good deals on blemished lowers too, but i find spikes are a little more precise. PSA make a better fire control group though. I've built a few like mine for fellow militia. shoot me a pm if you have any questions. I'd be happy to give advice if you need any help building one.

Comment

No SBRs allowed in Cali, at least newer stuff anyways. Only SBR & SBS allowed are C&R type. I'm not sure if they still need stamps with those. I think only stamp allowed in Cali is for AOW. I was gonna get one for my HK SP89, so that I can use a front grip a la HK MP5k, but I think I'll just wait until I buy a house either in NV or AZ.

Yes the 300 blackout is awesome. A friend is doing the reload & I'm buying components. I think he's got it to ~.30 per round now.

I'll post a pic later of my 300 blkout rifle & my friend's with target result. Photobucket is offline right now

Originally posted by joncrz View Post
                          jesus christ, I can just imagine the flash and bang that makes.
                          The other pistol in the picture is in 223. It has an 8" bbl, so the flame that comes out of it is pretty huge. The 300 blackout will probably not be as big really since it uses less powder while throwing a bigger projectile. We shall see though. ;D

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
                          Lol, get the KAC extension!
                          Which one is the KAC extension?

Rey
                          "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon12V View Post

What a beautiful pistol.
                            Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 05-08-2014, 05:22 AM.
                            No E30 Club
                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                              What a beautiful pistol.
                              Looks huuuuuuge in such small hands... :D

Comment

Originally posted by justin_l_ View Post
                                That is what people thought about the slide fire stock too
                                and doesnt gissele or tac con have an ATF approved bump fire trigger?

anyways, does anyone know what happenes to the existing sig braces IF the BATF were to reverse their decision? do people need to throw them out ? are they grandfathered down? or do you have to ann frank the merchandise?

My don't quote me list:

Originally posted by george graves
                                I could be wrong, but I don't think it's a smog test type of thing. IIRC think it's against CA law to *sell* a dual outlet muffler as a replacement for a car that came from the factory with a single. But don't quote me on that.

Comment

Working...
                                X