No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you guys like for handgun sights? I'm looking at the TruGlo TFO and now the Aimline. Or maybe just Trijicon.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

sucks to suck :/

I am going to talk my buddy into selling me his as he probably doesn't know this ban happened lol
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
        What do you guys like for handgun sights? I'm looking at the TruGlo TFO and now the Aimline. Or maybe just Trijicon.
        I prefer and keep the standard 3 dot, don't see much need for anything else. Night sights are interesting but the way I look at it, if I can't see well enough to line up the white dots I can't see well enough to identify my target. I'm sure there is some .05% situation that could arise but not worth the hassle and cost IMO. I'd say put the money towards ammo, magazines or training.

Comment

Originally posted by ParsedOut View Post
          I prefer and keep the standard 3 dot, don't see much need for anything else. Night sights are interesting but the way I look at it, if I can't see well enough to line up the white dots I can't see well enough to identify my target. I'm sure there is some .05% situation that could arise but not worth the hassle and cost IMO. I'd say put the money towards ammo, magazines or training.
          I think for HD a WML would be better suited that way you can blind/identify whatever it is in your home
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

My ATI shotgun from Palmetto came in yesterday. Hopefully I'll get a chance to take it out this weekend. Initial impression is crisp trigger, smooth action and seems to be good build quality.

Comment

I got my 10/22 out to the range finally. New barrel shot great but I'm officially looking for a 1-4/6x scope. I got two separate groups shooting though an astigmatism induced blur of red dot. I have no issue with my eotech but this chicom POS red dot is like looking at a big glob of red. The small center group is a string of 10 rounds and the bigger sloppy group to the lower right is a string of 25 (all maintaining what I thought was the same hold). Anyone have any experience with budget friendly 1-4x scopes?

Comment

Originally posted by justin_l_ View Post
                My ATI shotgun from Palmetto came in yesterday. Hopefully I'll get a chance to take it out this weekend. Initial impression is crisp trigger, smooth action and seems to be good build quality.
                Pics or it didn't happen!
                -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                Originally posted by roguetoaster
                Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                  I got my 10/22 out to the range finally. New barrel shot great but I'm officially looking for a 1-4/6x scope. I got two separate groups shooting though an astigmatism induced blur of red dot. I have no issue with my eotech but this chicom POS red dot is like looking at a big glob of red. The small center group is a string of 10 rounds and the bigger sloppy group to the lower right is a string of 25 (all maintaining what I thought was the same hold). Anyone have any experience with budget friendly 1-4x scopes?

Burris Tac30 is a respected budget 1-4 scope in the 3 gun crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
                    I think for HD a WML would be better suited that way you can blind/identify whatever it is in your home
                    From what I've read WMLs on Glock 23s can cause cycling issues. I keep a flashlight next to my gun on the nightstand.

Moral of this story?

Comment

From what I've read WMLs on Glock 23s can cause cycling issues. I keep a flashlight next to my gun on the nightstand.
                      Just don't be a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles and limp wrist it and you'll be fine. :D

Comment

The issue was repeated at bench rest, asshole. :P

I might be going back in to security. Had an interview today.

Moral of this story?

Comment

The issue was repeated at bench rest, asshole. :P

I might be going back in to security. Had an interview today.
                          Maybe trade in that Glock for something that can run with a WML? Pretty sad if that's a real issue if you ask me...but you didn't so that's cool. BTW, I love my new FNS. Soft shooter with amazing ergonomics.

Good luck on the interview, how do you think you did? I know every interview I've had, I walk out of there knowing for sure if I got the job or not.

Comment

He pretty much offered me the job without offering me the job. Still has to run my background.

From what I've read some Glocks do it and others don't. I kinda want a light but I'd want to borrow someone's for a range day before I laid down the money for one.

Moral of this story?

Comment

Got a new kydex holster to fit my M&P with the light attached, pretty sweet.
                              1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
                              1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
                              bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

What'd that run you? I've been debating an OWB pancake, but I kinda like the active retention of my SERPA

Moral of this story?

Comment

Working...
                                X