• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen!

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
      What'd that run you? I've been debating an OWB pancake, but I kinda like the active retention of my SERPA
      $57 shipped on ebay, couldn't be happier. Here's a link to the seller.
      Here at TR Holsters we specialize in modular Holster & Magazine Carriers. Our unique design is smaller and conceals easier for the user. We offer many different colors and options but if there is something special your looking for send us an email.
      1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
      1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
      bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

Here's the CZ 712 with +6 mag tube extension. Just need to pick up a tube clamp, hog out the loading port, extend the bolt release and weld the lifter. The projects never end...

Comment

I think you need a longer barrel lol

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
          Originally posted by slammin.e28
          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
            I think you need a longer barrel lol
            It's only 26"... Hardly a 30" field barrel. Suck it. ;D

Comment

You guys know any good sources to find some 450 bushmaster barrels?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
                You guys know any good sources to find some 450 bushmaster barrels?

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post

Cool thanks
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                    Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Hey guys. I wanted to let you all know about a guy in my city who makes custom concealed holsters as well as regular exposed holsters. I am not related to him nor do I work for him. I just wanted to get the word out on some sweet lightweight holsters. I have a Smith and Wesson Model 745 that I could not find a holster for. I took my gun to him and he custom molded one for my gun. I had a concealed inside the waist holster made. Adjustable cant, right or left hand options as well as color choice. He has some more common ones that he can ship. I had one made for my gun, my wife's gun, my mom's gun and my brother's gun. We are all extremely happy with the holsters. He charges $30 per holster for the concealed holster in black and $40 for regular holsters. Check out his website. He is a super cool guy and stands behind his product. Here is the website:

Comment

Wwwhhaaa???
                        Fuck me why didnt I check this thread earlier. Do I have the money? No, but I damn sure would have spent it... Missed that one.
                        No E30 Club
                        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                          Wwwhhaaa???
                          Fuck me why didnt I check this thread earlier. Do I have the money? No, but I damn sure would have spent it... Missed that one.
                          You'll see that price again, no worries.

Comment

I have always stayed away from steel cased ammo for AR15's, but for that price it can't be beat for plinking.

Then I could hold onto my stash of M855 and M193
                            No E30 Club
                            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                              I have always stayed away from steel cased ammo for AR15's, but for that price it can't be beat for plinking.

Then I could hold onto my stash of M855 and M193
                              Meh, steel case gets a bad rap. If you clean your AR as often as you should, it's just fine.

Comment

All my firearms get cleaned after every use, and sometimes when I'm bored. Never put away dirty.
                                No E30 Club

Comment

Working...
                                X