No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll I live next to walmart so shouldn't be that big of an issue. I tried the walmart ammo hack & looks like no where in a 50mi radius has any. Pretty sure I got some campers that buy up the stock when it comes in since my store is open 24hr, and I live in a desert. I'd just hate to buy a .22 and have it be a pain just to get cheap ammo.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
      We'll I live next to walmart so shouldn't be that big of an issue. I tried the walmart ammo hack & looks like no where in a 50mi radius has any. Pretty sure I got some campers that buy up the stock when it comes in since my store is open 24hr, and I live in a desert. I'd just hate to buy a .22 and have it be a pain just to get cheap ammo.
      It won't always be this way...buy the cheap .22 if you don't mind it sitting around for a little while. You can find .22 online for about .10 a round which is about double what it was before, still not as much as any centerfire round out there. I expect it to equalize around the .07-.08 range and stay there, unless we have some serious change of momentum in the gun control debate, it won't get back down to <.05. With that said, if you want something cheap to plink with, get a break barrel nitro piston air gun. Ammo is really cheap, still easy to find and has about the same "feel" as a rimfire .22. Or you could pick up an SKS for less than $300 and some 7.62x39 for around .20 a shot and have a shit load of centerfire fun.

Comment

Yea im really debating over a crack barrel pellet gun or a 10/22. Ive also got some kiddos around the house that should learn gun safety & shooting with iron sights. Between me and my pops we've got enough centerfire fun. Dont shoot as often as we'd like just because of ammo prices. Even at .10c a round it feels like robbery for a .22, but still doesnt break the bank for a brick. Knowing how easy it is to mod a 10/22 though i'd probably have a 1000$ .22 in a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Finally managing some respectable groupings with the XCR. I'm zero'd at 50m which is where this was taken. 5 to get my feet wet and then 9 "fast" and they all found their home so I'm quite pleased. Itching to get proper glass on this thing so I can actually accurately adjust for the trajectory at different distances.

Comment

^^ :up:

Comment

+1 for 10/22
              My wife love ours.
              1990 325is
              m52b28
              3.73lsd
              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

I'm seriously debating this type of paint job for my AK, I think it looks absolutely awesome.

Comment

Moving the collection into the house tonight, just got the safe and everything else moved yesterday.

I would hate to have a cop pull me over and ask if there are any weapons in the car...
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

AR paint job is done, diggin it.

Comment

You kids and your FDE...

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                      Originally posted by slammin.e28
                      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                        You kids and your FDE...
                        Go let your black rifle sit in the sun for 20 minutes in the desert and pick it up then tell me if you'd prefer an FDE paint job. :D

Comment

hahaha I know, I'm just breaking your balls. I've never been a fan of FDE, or any color other than black, really. I think it's because I've only owned handguns and wear mostly dark clothing, so it blends better. I'm also not out during the day much.

http://botach.com/categories/firearm...sort=pricedesc I wish I had the money, $25/magazine is cheap for Glock mags

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                          Originally posted by slammin.e28
                          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

PSA has magpul mags for 8.99 each. Sounds like a good investment in the making.

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

So I'm gonna throw this question out there just for fun debate.

I have an AR and I noticed something loose so I need to take the hand guard off and thus, will need to re-zero it once I get it all back together because of my front sight and this got me thinking:

When I go to zero my rifle, I'll go to the NRA range and do the 25m zero target method for an M4. But because its an indoor range, i have to use 55gr ammo. Outside of the range..most of the ammo I have is 62gr penetrator ammo that I keep loaded up for SD and general "holy shit zombies its really happening" or what have you.

Should I worry about what my difference in POI looks like? I'm pretty much OK with a battle-zero and as long as I have a tight group I don't really mind much at all.
                              <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                              unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                                hahaha I know, I'm just breaking your balls. I've never been a fan of FDE, or any color other than black, really. I think it's because I've only owned handguns and wear mostly dark clothing, so it blends better. I'm also not out during the day much.
                                You kids and your black clothes... :p

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                                PSA has magpul mags for 8.99 each. Sounds like a good investment in the making.
                                Yep, get em while you can. 2016 is gonna be a shit storm.

Originally posted by CreamE30 View Post
                                So I'm gonna throw this question out there just for fun debate.

I have an AR and I noticed something loose so I need to take the hand guard off and thus, will need to re-zero it once I get it all back together because of my front sight and this got me thinking:

When I go to zero my rifle, I'll go to the NRA range and do the 25m zero target method for an M4. But because its an indoor range, i have to use 55gr ammo. Outside of the range..most of the ammo I have is 62gr penetrator ammo that I keep loaded up for SD and general "holy shit zombies its really happening" or what have you.

Should I worry about what my difference in POI looks like? I'm pretty much OK with a battle-zero and as long as I have a tight group I don't really mind much at all.
                                55gr and 62gr will be identical at "battle range", you'll start to notice a slight shift past a couple hundred yards and even that is minimal.

Comment

Working...
                                X